Top Dalmatia Outdoor Activities
490 results | All Dalmatia Tours
* A traveler said: "We went on the Sunset Kayak Tour with lovely hosts Edin (I hope this is spelled right) and Denis. Some amazing kayaking, fascinating information about dubrovnik - all topped off by the beautiful scenery, sunset and a lovely glass of wine. A must do for your time in Dubrovnik."
* A traveler said: "The Speedboat tour was one of the highlights of the trip. Great sights like the Blue Cave and Hvar were essential, but Luka, Roko, and Pupe were all excellent tour guides who made sure we had fun throughout the day. With a great group as well, taking this tour was one of the best choices I’ve made in Croatia."
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed the tour with our guide Josipa. We spent just the right amount of time at the falls, and it wasn’t crowded. The winery is a nice way to end the day."
* A traveler said: "Nice experience, crossing the canyon a few time was memorable. Very accessible if you do not have the fear of height."
* A traveler said: "The tour was fantastic so easy and stress free. Tonko our tour guide was amazing he was informative, friendly and went above and beyond to ensure that we had the best time, he really made our experience on this tour. Would really recommend this tour to anyone."
* A traveler said: "Was a very enjoyable day. Our host Toni was funny and friendly, it is a small boat so felt fairly intimate, the lunch and wine were delicious, and of course the scenery and islands were beautiful. A great way to spend a day away from the crowds in Dubrovnik."
* A traveler said: "Plitvice lakes were stunning! And our guide Elena was fantastic. This ride is ideal for folks who aren’t able to rent a car, or who don’t have time to do a road trip to the Lakes (the drive itself from Split is quite long, but scenic)"
* A traveler said: "Mayer Charter was awesome. Really knowledgeable guides who did their best to help us out. Showed us lots of things and the blue cave is so worth it. Got to swim and snorkel in 2 spots as well. Highly recommend. (you pay for the blue cave in person with cash --> very cheap)."
* A traveler said: "It was awesome! The moment you step in the boat you know your in fir a good time! Niko was amazing! He was everywhere all at the same time. He had good insight and information. I really had a great time. The water was even more beautiful then pictures. Trip was completely worth it!"
* A traveler said: "LOVED our adventure! Just wanted to say that you travel far so that is something to keep in mind. We kayaked out to sea, around an island and back. My arms were hurting by the end. It’s not like river kayaking. Glad we did it, though!"
* A traveler said: "Dino our guide was great all the way through. You learn a bit whilst being on the beautiful Croatian waters, taking In all the vistas. Lots to see, with plenty of breaks just in case you aren't very good at the kayaking. We loved this experience and highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Awesome, maybe some time in Lukram island would be even better, but perfect experience, I would absolutely repeat."
* A traveler said: "Really friendly team. my favourite part was seeing the views. Definitely recommend if you are in split. At first was a bit nervous but its not as bad as you think!"
* A traveler said: "The visit to the captain's father home for lunch. Made very welcome and the food was delicious and the drink flowing"
* A traveler said: "Great trip of the surrounding islands. And the lunch was delicious as well. The service was exceptional. Sights were a little crowded but nothing the tour guide can do about it. The RHIB we ride around is a fun experience. I do wish we spent more time at the winery but that was a neat homey experience"
* A traveler said: "Great value. Was a full day trip that was timed really well ensuring you got to spend enough time doing each activity. Highlights were blue caves and swimming at Stiniva Cove."
* A traveler said: "This tour has everything for such a reasonable rate! Rafting, canyoning, cliff jumping, professional guide that was knowledgeable and fun and even a photographer along the way. They provided juice and cookies at the end and the digital photos were excellent and not overpriced. Highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Kracic Falls and Mostar were beautiful and amazing. Old town Mostar had river stone walkways and the town was very different from other European sites. Well worth the visit!"
* A traveler said: "We had a great time on this tour. Our tour guide Jellena (spelling?) was so informative and made the trip well worth it! We were particularly impressed with how well she was able to communicate with people from all over the world."
* A traveler said: "It was my first rafting tour and it was wonderful. Our guide was the best. Never felt rushed at any part of the trip and it was exciting. I would definitely do it again. We even got a little water massage at one of the stops."
* A traveler said: "Great tour, quick and convenient for a half day, nice and informative captains and an adventurous ride on a boat we were not expecting."
* A traveler said: "An awesome awesome day out!!!!!!!The most incredible part of our almost week long stay in Split Croatia. Staff so friendly and accommodating and ensured everyone was safe and having a great time .Would def go back!!!! Highly recommended. Special thanks to our guides Stepa and also Nena who did an outstanding job in every way , making sure all were safe and happy."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was Josh, he was very knowledgeable and quite clearly passionate about his country's history. He was very patient with us, as we were new to kayaking. He never rushed us and explained the basics in an easy way. The sore arms after the kayaking are worth it! The seas that Josh took us to were amazing and clean!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Active & Outdoor Classes
- Fun & Games
- In the Air
- Motor Sports
- Nature and Wildlife
- On the Ground
- On the Water
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Cathedral of St. Dominus (Katedrala Svetog Duje)
- Elafiti Islands (Elaphites)
- Republic Square (Prokurative)
- Love Stories Museum
- Museum of Croatian War of Independence (Homeland War Museum)
- Orlando's Column (Orlandov Stup)
- Lokrum Benedictine Monastery
- Dominican Monastery
- Port of Split (Luka Split)
- Gregory of Nin (Grgur Ninski)
- Roski Waterfall (Roski Slap)
- Konavle Valley
- Peljesac Peninsula
- Cetina River
- Cetina Canyon
- Fruit's Square (Trg Brace Radic)
- Sradinski Buk Waterfalls
- St. Mark’s Cathedral (Korcula Cathedral)
- Temple of Jupiter
- Things to do in Split
- Things to do in Dubrovnik
- Things to do in Hvar
- Things to do in Makarska
- Things to do in Šibenik
- Things to do in Zadar
- Things to do in Central Croatia
- Things to do in Adriatic Coast
- Things to do in Puglia
- Things to do in Visoko
- Things to do in Sarajevo
- Things to do in Plitvice Lakes National Park
- Things to do in Istria
- Things to do in Friuli-Venezia Giulia
- Things to do in Umbria