Non Nuoc Beach
Located on the coast about halfway between Danang and Hoi An sits Non Nuoc Beach, considered one of the most beautiful beaches in Vietnam if not the world. With the Son Tra Peninsula to the north and the Marble Mountains to the west, this white sand expanse has transformed from a former fishing beach to a resort area lined by five star hotels and resorts.
While Non Nuoc Beach itself measures about 3 miles (5 kilometers) in length, the sand stretches for miles in either direction. That means the beach is rarely crowded, and with a short walk, it’s possible to have a stretch of sand all to yourself.
Non Nuoc Beach Tours
Should I book Non Nuoc Beach tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Non Nuoc Beach 2021?
What's the best way to experience Non Nuoc Beach?
- Private Hoi An and Da Nang Shore Excursion from Port
- One-Way Transfers including Sightseeing between Hoi An and Hue
- Hoi An City Tour and Marble Mountain Full-Day
- DA NANG – Shopping tour
Things to do near Da Nang
- Things to do in Central Vietnam
- Things to do in My Son
- Things to do in Hoi An
- Things to do in Hue
- Things to do in Sanya
- Things to do in Nha Trang
- Things to do in Siem Reap
- Things to do in Angkor Wat
- Things to do in Halong Bay
- Things to do in Zhanjiang
- Things to do in Battambang
- Things to do in Vung Tau
- Things to do in Zhuhai
- Things to do in Southern Vietnam
- Things to do in South Coast