Top Cyprus Half-day Tours
72 results | All Cyprus Tours
* A traveler said: "Educational and not too long. Back in Paphos around 16:00. We had 2 guides, english and russian speakers and as we understand both languages we got a little more than others. Great!"
* A traveler said: "The trip was exzellent! A very good driver, even when the road was difficult and the best guide ever: Adam! Wonderful nature, combined with achitecture and history of cyprus!"
* A traveler said: "Long drive but very interesting and informative day, we didn't opt for the lunch as there are plenty of things to see and places to eat"
* A traveler said: "Up the hills, seeing the mountains of Paphos was very enjoyable as well as seeing the beach side. Travelling on the buggy allows you to see all views."
* A traveler said: "Excellent trip all round . Staff friendly. Swimming stops are amazing. Highly recommend this trip, especially for sex on the boat !"
* A traveler said: "he went out of his way to show us places . and so much information . it's a great trip well worth the money"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic experience with a fantastic guide! Rolling mountains, refreshing waterfalls, impressive monasteries, picturesque bridges, exciting off-roading, charming towns, divine wine, and natural beauty for days. What's not to love?? Nick went above and beyond to make this day trip special and memorable. I'm already ready for round two!"
* A traveler said: "very nice trip, worth visiting because the water and the view is really amazing, and the crew was very nice"
* A traveler said: "Very good and just mind blowing to hear about all the sights. Very nice guide... pity about the tool who kept talking his mask off."
* A traveler said: "Very interesting and exciting day. We loved swimming in Blue Lagoon. Also the tour guide was funny and helpful. Recommend!"
* A traveler said: "it was a very good experience the guide very kind and competent the day was very full and interestinh. we see and appreciate same winery"
* A traveler said: "Cool Course, nice Boat and a very friendly & funny Crew. We had two Stopps on our Tour (Blue Lagoon and Green Bay) 3/4 and 1 1/2 hours time to swimm and snorkeling in the stunning clear and beautiful Water. I would recommend."
* A traveler said: "The tour was amazing. It is a different way to visit Nicosia and the guide explained everything very well. I totally recommend it."
* A traveler said: "You can buy drinks from their bar. You can go inside the boat at 9am and start sunbathing. Boat leaves at 11:15am."
* A traveler said: "Sun, crew, and food and drink amazing. Setting high standards, boat lovely, singer Kim 1st class, only one downside bed a bit too close, no space in between."
* A traveler said: "All of it a wonderful evening wonderful sights,and the entertainment was brilliant food was very good and plenty of it , first time that i see a sunset, and than the fireworks display, all the staff made the evening out standing"
* A traveler said: "Hugely entertaining for all the family. My 3 year old son loved it! Captain Jack and crew were not only entertaining but very hospitable. The boat is clean and have enough features on it to make it feel sufficiently pirate like for the kids."
* A traveler said: "Very good experience viewing pafos coast... Friendly environment by staff .. more choices buffet will give desirable experience.. ... Congratulations to all of you.."
* A traveler said: "Excellent Trip with Family . Amazing views, fantastic show. Really recommended to all people who love the sea."
* A traveler said: "Costas is THE boss! Fantastic experience, super recommended! Great fun and spectacular views. A must-do!"
* A traveler said: "My girlfriend and I had originally booked a boat tour in the wrong city. We found this booking and took a gamble, as there weren’t many reviews and there were NO pictures. This was easily one of our favorite parts of the trip. Very organized, amazing views, and plenty of chances to jump in the beautiful water. POST MORE PICTURES!(:"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Day Trips
- Full-day Tours
- Half-day Tours
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Fasouri Watermania
- Cyprus Wine Museum
- Pafos Zoo
- Kykkos Monastery (Panagia tou Kykkou)
- St Paul’s Pillar
- Mt. Olympus (Chionistra)
- Adonis Baths
- House of Dionysos
- Cyprus Historic & Classic Motor Museum
- Super Aphrodite Waterpark
- Fabrica Hill
- Yeroskipou (Geroskipou)
- WaterWorld Waterpark
- Protaras Ocean Aquarium
- Panagia Chrysopolitissa Church (Agia Kyriaki Chrysopolitissa)
- Paphos Archaeological Park
- Things to do in Paphos
- Things to do in Larnaca
- Things to do in Limassol
- Things to do in Nicosia
- Things to do in Famagusta
- Things to do in Kyrenia
- Things to do in Lebanon
- Things to do in Israel
- Things to do in Alanya
- Things to do in Beirut
- Things to do in Antalya
- Things to do in Turkish Riviera
- Things to do in West Bank
- Things to do in Cappadocia
- Things to do in Western Anatolia