Top Cyprus Classes & Workshops
32 results | All Cyprus Tours
* A traveler said: "We really liked that trip- the views were amazing and it was really interesting too see and hear about different monasteries. The guide was really lovely and talked a lot about history and other important things about Cyprus."
* A traveler said: "Brilliant family day at the Waterpark! There’s lots to keep everyone entertained from young to old. The staff and lifeguards were very friendly and professional and were certainly attentive. The food was varied and good with various different locations to get food and/or drinks 2nd day was half price which we took advantage of and went again and loved it too!"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic experience with a fantastic guide! Rolling mountains, refreshing waterfalls, impressive monasteries, picturesque bridges, exciting off-roading, charming towns, divine wine, and natural beauty for days. What's not to love?? Nick went above and beyond to make this day trip special and memorable. I'm already ready for round two!"
* A traveler said: "it was a very good experience the guide very kind and competent the day was very full and interestinh. we see and appreciate same winery"
* A traveler said: "Up the hills, seeing the mountains of Paphos was very enjoyable as well as seeing the beach side. Travelling on the buggy allows you to see all views."
* A traveler said: "The trip was exzellent! A very good driver, even when the road was difficult and the best guide ever: Adam! Wonderful nature, combined with achitecture and history of cyprus!"
* A traveler said: "The driver arrived just as scheduled and assisted me with my luggage. I arrived at the airport on time to make my flight."
* A traveler said: "Lovely day well organised great way to see some more of the island. Blue lagoon is beautiful and well worth the trip."
* A traveler said: "Great fun excellent staff, loads of booze and lovely BBQ, highly recommended, get there early to get a good sun Bed"
* A traveler said: "Educational and not too long. Back in Paphos around 16:00. We had 2 guides, english and russian speakers and as we understand both languages we got a little more than others. Great!"
* A traveler said: "I think everyone on the boat had a wonderful time!! The hosts are such nice people, and they were adding historical information, showing us interesting places and telling us great stories. The treats were delicious and I am looking forward to go again!!"
* A traveler said: "Marina was an amazing guide! Thankfully she handled the driving through the mountains and small villages. The tour was very personal with just me and a friend. We wouldn't had survived without her skills probably haha. We had some great stops at local shops, towns, and wineries with scenic views. Plenty of wine to drink, snacks, and samples. The weather was random but she was prepared for everything. She gave us lots of details about the area and its history as well. Lunch was my favorite in a old winery with super friendly owners. Make sure you pay for a decent size checked bag, because you will hate yourself if you don't take some wine with you!"
* A traveler said: "Very interesting, well organised tour. It was a pity that roses have no flowers :( May is the best period to visit Rose Factory and I dream to be there again in May to harvest rose :) Excellent wine tasting, very beautiful places, perfect wine. Many thanks our guide, driver and Louisa!"
* A traveler said: "We would highly recommend this tour. Andrea, our guide was knowledgeable and very entertaining. There was a nice selection of wines and foods to sample, Omodos village is exceptionally beautiful. Worth every penny."
* A traveler said: "This was a small, intimate and thoroughly enjoyable trip. Angie took us to a diverse set of four different wineries and a delicious taverna. She was kind, polite and hospitable. Would definitely recommend for anyone that enjoys wine and prefers a more intimate experience."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful experience. Very well organised with lot of small detailings taken care. Nice foo and picnic arranged"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Jeep Safari to Troodos Mountains and Kykkos Monastery from Paphos
- Tue & Sun - The Grape Escape: Troodos Mountains thru Wine Small Group Tour 6hrs
- 3-Hours Village & Mountain Buggy/UTV Safari in Paphos
- Troodos Jeep Safari from Protaras,Ayia napa & Larnaca
- Saturdays - Troodos Mountains Food & Wine Small Group Day Tour with Picnic Lunch
- Pafos Zoo
- House of Dionysos
- St Paul’s Pillar
- Mt. Olympus (Chionistra)
- Super Aphrodite Waterpark
- Tombs of the Kings
- Agios Neophytos Monastery
- Cyprus Historic & Classic Motor Museum
- WaterWorld Waterpark
- Panagia Chrysopolitissa Church (Agia Kyriaki Chrysopolitissa)
- Cyprus Wine Museum
- Kykkos Monastery (Panagia tou Kykkou)
- Fasouri Watermania
- Yeroskipou (Geroskipou)
- Adonis Baths
- Fabrica Hill
- Things to do in Paphos
- Things to do in Larnaca
- Things to do in Limassol
- Things to do in Nicosia
- Things to do in Famagusta
- Things to do in Kyrenia
- Things to do in Lebanon
- Things to do in Israel
- Things to do in Alanya
- Things to do in Beirut
- Things to do in Antalya
- Things to do in Turkish Riviera
- Things to do in West Bank
- Things to do in Cappadocia
- Things to do in Western Anatolia