Top Cyclades Islands Trolley Tours
45 results | All Cyclades Islands Tours
* A traveler said: "Our diver was ready with our name on a sign. He helped with our luggage and got us safely and quickly to our hotel. The van was clean and comfortable. Definitely recommend and will use again when we come back!"
* A traveler said: "The cruise was great! Easily accessible, the food was good, the boat had plenty of room and the sunset was awesome!"
* A traveler said: "Great trip if you don't want to be out all day, very nice crew, hike is rather easy and a short swim. Demetra, our guide was very knowledgeable and I really enjoyed her explanations around the volcano."
* A traveler said: "There aren't enough words to describe how amazing this experience was. It started out with our driver, Panagiota Fantopoulou, picking us up at our hotel. It was a very hot day in Santorini so she came prepared with a cooler full of bottles of water. We didn't have hats on so she suggested we either get hats or buy hats because we were going to need them. Thank God we did because it was hot that day!!! Panagiota was super knowledgeable about the island of Santorini and its history. Someone in our group had a disability so she was very patient with us and gave us plenty of time to rest. She was so lovely and even volunteered to photograph us in some of the most beautiful locations I have ever seen. We ended the day in Akrotiri having an amazing lunch at Maria's - a true authentic Greek experience that I will never forget. I highly recommend booking this tour! Just wish Panagiota was our tour guide for the remaining of the time in Santorini."
* A traveler said: "Vasily our guide was the best! Very knowledgeable, friendly and made us feel like family. Loved all the sights but especially the wine tasting. I would recommend this tour to anyone who has half a day to visit the highlights. Vasily made the tour for us!"
* A traveler said: "Super Demetris (Santorini Road Trip)…he brought us all around the island in a fantastic private adventure!"
* A traveler said: "Great excursion with a great value. Learned more about Santorini and the islands than I thought I would. 100% recommend."
* A traveler said: "Well what can I say other than very wonderful things. Firstly we never realised this was a private tour just for my friend and I, so this was a fabulous surprise. Mamma Joy, was wonderful she looked after us from start to finish as if we where her daughters, lovely wine beautiful Island"
* A traveler said: "Johanna was very knowledgeable and an excellent tour guide ! I highly recommend this customizable tour specially with Johanna"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic tour, loved our tour guide. Our son wanted to propose to his girlfriend and she took us to the perfect spot at a winery. Gorgeous place. Santorini is a big island so this is the best way to see the entire island, could not have done it without a car. We were 12 people and the van was very comfortable."
* A traveler said: "Ancient Akrotiiri is an amazing place, and our guide was so knowledgeable. I only wish we had had more time there. As a matter fact, we went back a second time on our own. The wine tasting was a terrific event. Our guide Angeloos was a sommelier and a delightful man with a complete knowledge of his subject. I highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Our tour was excellent, Andreus shared a wealth of history and information. It was a great way to start our visit to Santorini."
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed our tour in Santorini and our guide Marina was very good. The day was very hot and crowded with tourists but she managed to get us to the best locations with the least people and we took some beautiful photos. She provided just the right amount of information and manged to get us into a nice restaurant for lunch after the tour. Thanks!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was everything we could have hoped for. Interesting, knowledgeable, funny and energetic. The tour was designed to cover a wide variety of interesting locations and experiences. Loved the fact that our tour day ended with a wine tasting on the cliffs overlooking that magnificent caldera! I would recommend this group to anyone. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Arturo was the best. He was courteous and very informative. His vehicle was clean and kept cool so we were very comfortable. He showed us so many beautiful sites. I would highly recommend him for other tourists."
* A traveler said: "My driver was so friendly and on-time which I appreciated both. Great communication the day before and morning of. Glad I got their card to make sure I'm booking with them next time, Top Santorini Tours."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Air Tours
- Bus Tours
- Cable Car Tours
- Car Tours
- Classic Car Tours
- Helicopter Tours
- Limousine Tours
- Luxury Car Tours
- Trolley Tours
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Red Beach
- Paradise Beach
- Archaeological Museum of Delos
- Port of Santorini (Athinios Port)
- Mykonos Town (Chora Mykonos)
- Nea Kameni
- Manto Mavrogenous Square (Plateia Manto Mavrogenous)
- Monastery of Profitis Ilias (Moni Profitou Iliou)
- Church of Panagia Paraportiani
- Aegean Maritime Museum
- Mykonos Windmills (Kato Mili)
- Skaros Rock
- Perivolos Beach
- White Door Theater (White Door Theatro)
- Ornos Beach
- Fira–Oia Hike
- Things to do in Santorini
- Things to do in Dodecanese
- Things to do in Aegean Coast
- Things to do in Peloponnese
- Things to do in Athens
- Things to do in Kos
- Things to do in Bodrum
- Things to do in Kusadasi
- Things to do in Selçuk
- Things to do in Western Anatolia
- Things to do in Turkish Riviera
- Things to do in Macedonia
- Things to do in Black Sea Coast
- Things to do in Adriatic Coast
- Things to do in Puglia