Top Cyclades Islands Sporting Events
83 results | All Cyclades Islands Tours
* A traveler said: "A great way to get a taste of Santorini. Mary was an excellent guide. Saw several beaches, great scenic views. Nice air conditioned van. Recommend highly."
* A traveler said: "This was one of the best experiences in Santorini! We got to snorkel and fish while the captain and crew made us an amazing lunch. I got sea sick and the attention I received was empathetic and encouraging. The captain is very knowledgeable!"
* A traveler said: "First: a word about Greece. The landscapes are stunningly beautiful: coastlines, mountains, blue water. You will walk among 2,500-year-old archaeological sites. The food is every bit as good as you imagine it will be. But the best part of Greece is its people. I had not one bad interaction with a local Greek; they were consistently gracious, friendly, helpful. This country deserves to be on your bucket list. Greece has something like 38 million visitors (in a country with 11 million residents) in 2019. That number is less than half right now as they recover from the pandemic. Now is the time to go to Greece! Bring your swimsuit, appetite, and camera. It’s the trip of a lifetime. We booked a private customizable tour through Viator. The tour guide meets you at the palm tree as you exit the cable cars. She was patiently holding a sign with my name, it was very easy to link up with her. You have a customizable private tour awaiting. Our party was in a comfortable minibus. You must see the village of Oia pronounced (Eee-Yah). This is where you will see the beautiful domed churches with Aegean Sea backdrop. Take your selfie along with hundreds of other tourists. It was crowded but people were polite and understood everyone needed their moment to take a photo. We also visited the Three Bells of Fira church. From this vantage point, you can see the caldera. Santorini is a volcanic island. Appox. 3,500 years ago, the volcano exploded with such intensity that it broke the island into three different islands. We swam at the black sand beach and had a traditional Greek lunch at a local restaurant. The tour guide was very flexible as I asked to skip certain locations while spending more time at others. You have the option to visit a winery, wine museum, four towns and two beaches. They got us back to the village of Fira to catch the cable car back to the ship. There are plenty of photo shots, restaurants, and shops in the Fira. A note about the cable cars: tickets are six Euros per person. The ride is only about 1-2 minutes, but the line could get long if there are multiple cruise ships visiting Santorini. The cable car is the only practical way to get from sea level to the top of the island and back. Do not take the donkeys, it’s unsafe for you and cruel for them. Cruise ship tenders are waiting at the bottom of the cable cars."
* A traveler said: "Excellent. George was very knowledgeable, friendly, experienced and funny too. He accommodated all of us taking in consideration the multigenerational group. We enjoyed the island very much thanks to George’s selection of places he showed us. Beautiful views, the highest point of Santorini. Quiet St. Mark church with wonderful natural surroundings. We had limited time, but saw the maximum. We enjoyed it all and can truly recommend this."
* A traveler said: "Our tour was excellent, Andreus shared a wealth of history and information. It was a great way to start our visit to Santorini."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time exploring Milos with Yannis. We really enjoyed the fishing village and Sarakiniko. Our guide was great!"
* A traveler said: "Anastasia was a wonderful guide. She gave historical and anecdotal information about Myconos. We thoroughly enjoyed our ride and stops at multi locations."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was everything we could have hoped for. Interesting, knowledgeable, funny and energetic. The tour was designed to cover a wide variety of interesting locations and experiences. Loved the fact that our tour day ended with a wine tasting on the cliffs overlooking that magnificent caldera! I would recommend this group to anyone. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Arturo was the best. He was courteous and very informative. His vehicle was clean and kept cool so we were very comfortable. He showed us so many beautiful sites. I would highly recommend him for other tourists."
* A traveler said: "My driver was so friendly and on-time which I appreciated both. Great communication the day before and morning of. Glad I got their card to make sure I'm booking with them next time, Top Santorini Tours."
* A traveler said: "The island is stunning both in the air and on ground. The pilot was friendly, punctual and very knowledgeable, we would defiantly recommend this to our friends and when we return next we will do another tour"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Church of Panagia Paraportiani
- Paradise Beach
- Santorini Hot Springs
- Aegean Maritime Museum
- Panagia Tourliani Monastery
- Fira–Oia Hike
- Port of Santorini (Athinios Port)
- Pyrgos (Pyrgos Kallistis)
- Armenistis Lighthouse (Faros Armenistis)
- Nea Kameni
- Mykonos Windmills (Kato Mili)
- Mykonos Town (Chora Mykonos)
- Perivolos Beach
- Ornos Beach
- Mykonos Folklore Museum
- White Door Theater (White Door Theatro)
- Monastery of Profitis Ilias (Moni Profitou Iliou)
- Things to do in Santorini
- Things to do in Dodecanese
- Things to do in Aegean Coast
- Things to do in Peloponnese
- Things to do in Athens
- Things to do in Kos
- Things to do in Bodrum
- Things to do in Kusadasi
- Things to do in Selçuk
- Things to do in Western Anatolia
- Things to do in Turkish Riviera
- Things to do in Macedonia
- Things to do in Black Sea Coast
- Things to do in Adriatic Coast
- Things to do in Puglia