Top Cyclades Islands Outdoor Activities
462 results | All Cyclades Islands Tours
* A traveler said: "Great tour! The most fun I’ve had in a long time. Such wonderful guides Dimitri and Lawrence were awesome. They took us to beautiful areas around Santorini, As well as gave us the history on the places we stopped. We took gorgeous pics and a life of fantastic memories."
* A traveler said: "Lydia, our guide was extremely informative on a number of topics about Santorini, Greek history and culture. This was a fantastic private tour, in our own mini tour bus with an excellent driver. Many options explored to modify the tour to our preferences. Would highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "This was one of the best experiences in Santorini! We got to snorkel and fish while the captain and crew made us an amazing lunch. I got sea sick and the attention I received was empathetic and encouraging. The captain is very knowledgeable!"
* A traveler said: "Staff was amazing and the experience was great, they make sure you leave satisfied and with more pictures than you know what to do with!"
* A traveler said: "Everything was amazing , we loved the wine tasting , the sunset was absolutely beautiful and our tour guide was very knowledgeable about everything and his jokes were great as well would highly recommend if you aren’t sure what you want"
* A traveler said: "Excellent trip, principally due to the quality of the 3 staff onboard! They were excellent, extremely professional, polite and friendly! The food was very well prepared and presented. The boat was spotlessly clean, very spacious with shade and sunbathing areas! To redo! I was on the 560 Laguna"
* A traveler said: "loved visiting the off the beaten track villages. the guide Benjamin was great. bikes super too. highly recommend for anyone who likes a bit of exercise also"
* A traveler said: "Our tour was amazing! Panagiota showed use all the highlights of the islands. She is a knowledgeable guide and a very pleasant person. She took a lot of wonderful pictures on my phone and helped us in communicating with locals. Also per our request she brought us to a bayview restaurant for amazing lunch. Definitely Five Stars!!!"
* A traveler said: "All round an excellent day out. It was exactly as advertised and lived up to our expectations. I would highly recommend it to anyone visiting Santorini."
* A traveler said: "Although it was windy, we had a BLAST. The crew is amazing, the food was great, and we had a lot of wine."
* A traveler said: "In 4 quick hours we were able to see the most important places on the island. Included were 5 towns with time to eat and shop, a beautiful black sand beach and a winery tour and tasting"
* A traveler said: "This was an amazing tour! We were picked up at our villa at the exact time in a beautiful, modern comfortable luxury van. Our professional guide Dimitris was very knowledgeable and a very safe driver. We saw sights in Santorini most people never see. This is a "Must Do" tour when you visit the island!"
* A traveler said: "Great crew, excellent food, wonderful time! It was a smaller group which felt very COVID safe. Wonderful way to get out on the water. Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing time on our sunset cruise. The information they gave about the history of the island and different beaches was an awesome addition. We had so much fun swimming and snorkeling and also enjoyed the meal and wine that were served! 10/10 recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Had a great experience with great food and wonderful hosts. I can only recommend experiencing the Island from the sea with the fantastic crew!"
* A traveler said: "Great trip if you don't want to be out all day, very nice crew, hike is rather easy and a short swim. Demetra, our guide was very knowledgeable and I really enjoyed her explanations around the volcano."
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience highly recommended. I will never forget this day and I know the no one from our group will. Friendly funny made everyone feel welcome and helped Mario our fisherman 10 year have the time of his life. One of the best experiences."
* A traveler said: "Great day spent on a catamaran cruising around santorini! The staff were friendly and upbeat! The bbq they did was excellent! Highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "The entire crew was nothing short of stellar. Professional, friendly and even had gum for my wife who was a bit uneasy at one moment. Skip the party cruise and go for this semi exclusive experience."
* A traveler said: "Great guide, well organized. This tour allowed us to see all the main areas that we wanted to see on Santorini."
* A traveler said: "Great Catamaran and crew! The food prepared was also very good. We don’t regret paying a bit more for the extra space, compared to others we saw squeezed in on the water. A beautiful day we will never forget"
* A traveler said: "Due to the corona virus, I had to change my plans on multiple occations when trying to book this amazing experience. The people that work here were so polite and understanding throughout the process! Professionalism adds to make the experience excellent I wish I could give 6 stars! I will recommend to everyone, thanks so much"
* A traveler said: "Lovely staff, food was great, unlimited beer and wine. Stops were amazing we were swimming off the boat. Recommended experience and the sunset well must be seen!!"
* A traveler said: "The tour was fascinating and our guide was excellent. She was so knowledgeable. Getting our tickets was frustrating; I waited in line for 20 minutes in the sun, then was told to go to another window where I was told to get back in line for another 20+ wait as the line had grown very long."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Active & Outdoor Classes
- Fun & Games
- In the Air
- Motor Sports
- Nature and Wildlife
- On the Ground
- On the Water
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Archaeological Museum of Delos
- Mykonos Windmills (Kato Mili)
- Perivolos Beach
- Port of Santorini (Athinios Port)
- Thirasia (Therasia)
- White Door Theater (White Door Theatro)
- Mykonos Cruise Port
- Manto Mavrogenous Square (Plateia Manto Mavrogenous)
- Nea Kameni
- Armenistis Lighthouse (Faros Armenistis)
- Mykonos Folklore Museum
- Mykonos Town (Chora Mykonos)
- Ornos Beach
- Kalafatis Beach
- Aegean Maritime Museum
- White Beach
- Monastery of Profitis Ilias (Moni Profitou Iliou)
- Santorini Hot Springs
- Church of Panagia Paraportiani
- Things to do in Santorini
- Things to do in Dodecanese
- Things to do in Aegean Coast
- Things to do in Peloponnese
- Things to do in Athens
- Things to do in Kos
- Things to do in Bodrum
- Things to do in Kusadasi
- Things to do in Selçuk
- Things to do in Western Anatolia
- Things to do in Turkish Riviera
- Things to do in Macedonia
- Things to do in Black Sea Coast
- Things to do in Adriatic Coast
- Things to do in Puglia