Top Cyclades Islands Multi-day Tours
20 results | All Cyclades Islands Tours
* A traveler said: "The entire crew was nothing short of stellar. Professional, friendly and even had gum for my wife who was a bit uneasy at one moment. Skip the party cruise and go for this semi exclusive experience."
* A traveler said: "The whole photoshoot was fantastic from start to finish. Our photographer was punctual at the meeting place and was extremely professional with the camera shots. She would direct us for positioning our shots to look the best they could be. She took us to places that we would certainly have not found on our own. For our sunset shots she even drove us to a location close by that had a fantastic view of the ocean and the sunset. Would recommend this photoshoot to anyone looking to have a wonderful memory of Santorini."
* A traveler said: "Perissa beach was so Nice. Lunch was fantastic and the sea was very refreshing. Gregory was an excellent guide very helpfull and attentionate. We saw such beautiful sceneries and learned a lot about the island. Did mot like Oai: too crowded. Would have stayed longer in Perissa and Pyrgos."
* A traveler said: "Great guide, well organized. This tour allowed us to see all the main areas that we wanted to see on Santorini."
* A traveler said: "LOVED Aggelos and the entire experience! We met so many fun people from all over the world and learned so much about Santorini wine-how to taste, smell, pair etc. and thoroughly enjoyed every minute!"
* A traveler said: "Great Experience would recommend to everyone!! Service was great catering to everything we needed. Luka was great!"
* A traveler said: "The tour is worthwhile the money. Go a lot of places and see a lot of things. The places we go quite interesting"
* A traveler said: "We booked this with Dimitris and he was great! I brought a flying dress and he split our time 50/50 with that dress and my sun dress. He took us to a bunch of sites, some of which are not available to the public, and was very fun to work with."
* A traveler said: "Great trip if you don't want to be out all day, very nice crew, hike is rather easy and a short swim. Demetra, our guide was very knowledgeable and I really enjoyed her explanations around the volcano."
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience highly recommended. I will never forget this day and I know the no one from our group will. Friendly funny made everyone feel welcome and helped Mario our fisherman 10 year have the time of his life. One of the best experiences."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely wonderful! Pick up was so easy, our guide Seb was a ton of fun to hang out with, the hike was beautiful and Seb was so engaging during it. We loved the swim in the Sea before cooking class. And the cooking class was so authentic and tasty with incredible views! I would 100% recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Great excursion with a great value. Learned more about Santorini and the islands than I thought I would. 100% recommend."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Day Trips
- Full-day Tours
- Half-day Tours
- Multi-day Tours
- Overnight Tours
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Mykonos Town (Chora Mykonos)
- White Beach
- Santorini Hot Springs
- Armenistis Lighthouse (Faros Armenistis)
- Nea Kameni
- Kalafatis Beach
- Church of Panagia Paraportiani
- Perivolos Beach
- Pyrgos (Pyrgos Kallistis)
- Thirasia (Therasia)
- Aegean Maritime Museum
- White Door Theater (White Door Theatro)
- Port of Santorini (Athinios Port)
- Mykonos Cruise Port
- Mykonos Folklore Museum
- Ornos Beach
- Things to do in Santorini
- Things to do in Dodecanese
- Things to do in Aegean Coast
- Things to do in Peloponnese
- Things to do in Athens
- Things to do in Kos
- Things to do in Bodrum
- Things to do in Kusadasi
- Things to do in Selçuk
- Things to do in Western Anatolia
- Things to do in Turkish Riviera
- Things to do in Macedonia
- Things to do in Black Sea Coast
- Things to do in Adriatic Coast
- Things to do in Puglia