Top Cyclades Islands Day Trips
488 results | All Cyclades Islands Tours
* A traveler said: "The tour was AMAZING and a great way to see many sights of Santorini! The guides were very knowledgeable and wonderful to talk to! The bus was a great touch and a wonderful relief from the Santorini sun. It truly was the perfect start to our trip! You are going to want to do this for sure when visiting Santorini!"
* A traveler said: "Everything was amazing , we loved the wine tasting , the sunset was absolutely beautiful and our tour guide was very knowledgeable about everything and his jokes were great as well would highly recommend if you aren’t sure what you want"
* A traveler said: "Perissa beach was so Nice. Lunch was fantastic and the sea was very refreshing. Gregory was an excellent guide very helpfull and attentionate. We saw such beautiful sceneries and learned a lot about the island. Did mot like Oai: too crowded. Would have stayed longer in Perissa and Pyrgos."
* A traveler said: "Pickup was a breeze. Our guide was a wonderful expert & the wineries/vineyards we visited were amazing. We learned so much, more than we expected honestly, and the wine we tasted was delicious & plentiful. We had a great time."
* A traveler said: "Lovely time, wonderful learning experience and beautiful landscape...The walking isn't as tough as some folks have claimed..."
* A traveler said: "Great day spent on a catamaran cruising around santorini! The staff were friendly and upbeat! The bbq they did was excellent! Highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "The overall trip was great, but we were unaware of the snack bar being open on the second level of the ferry. It would have been nice to stock up on water before stepping on to the island, but that was more our fault than the tour. Our guide was very knowledgeable, but we would have liked to sit out a little less time in the sun at the amphitheater."
* A traveler said: "This was a unique and fun way to see Santorini from the Caldera. The catamaran is a pleasant and enjoyable ride and the sunset is something not to miss!"
* A traveler said: "We went to so many parts of the island and the tour guide was nice enough to take multiple pictures of everyone in the group. The entire tour was amazing and I would recommend it to anyone in Santorini"
* A traveler said: "The tour was fascinating and our guide was excellent. She was so knowledgeable. Getting our tickets was frustrating; I waited in line for 20 minutes in the sun, then was told to go to another window where I was told to get back in line for another 20+ wait as the line had grown very long."
* A traveler said: "A great way to get a taste of Santorini. Mary was an excellent guide. Saw several beaches, great scenic views. Nice air conditioned van. Recommend highly."
* A traveler said: "Great guide, well organized. This tour allowed us to see all the main areas that we wanted to see on Santorini."
* A traveler said: "Amazing trip! The crew very friendly! The mix of culture and warm and clear water! A great experience!"
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing time on our sunset cruise. The information they gave about the history of the island and different beaches was an awesome addition. We had so much fun swimming and snorkeling and also enjoyed the meal and wine that were served! 10/10 recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Extremely professional and cordial driver. Clean transport and on time. Would highly recommend. We were only 2 in the Van."
* A traveler said: "The cruise was great! Easily accessible, the food was good, the boat had plenty of room and the sunset was awesome!"
* A traveler said: "Lovely staff, food was great, unlimited beer and wine. Stops were amazing we were swimming off the boat. Recommended experience and the sunset well must be seen!!"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic tour, loved our tour guide. Our son wanted to propose to his girlfriend and she took us to the perfect spot at a winery. Gorgeous place. Santorini is a big island so this is the best way to see the entire island, could not have done it without a car. We were 12 people and the van was very comfortable."
* A traveler said: "Great crew, excellent food, wonderful time! It was a smaller group which felt very COVID safe. Wonderful way to get out on the water. Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "The crew is great. The cata is comfortable and very clean. Food was good. The views and the sunset are amazing. Diving with the fishes was really nice."
* A traveler said: "Amazing day out, friendly crew, delicious lunch, swimming in beautiful spots, sailing in the caldera, I only wish it was longer! :-)"
* A traveler said: "Very nice experience in Santorini. We enjoy 2 of the 3 wineries we visited. Also the visit at the museum was interesting for us, but the wine there was not good as expected. The guide and the driver were very friendly and helpful. Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "Had a great experience with great food and wonderful hosts. I can only recommend experiencing the Island from the sea with the fantastic crew!"
* A traveler said: "This experience was great. The team was amazing. Everyone was friendly, helpful, and eager to share knowledge. Couldn't have enjoyed it more. Not too long and not too short for a beginner. I loved the energy of team! Thank You!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Day Trips
- Full-day Tours
- Half-day Tours
- Layover Tours
- Overnight Tours
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Port of Santorini (Athinios Port)
- Paradise Beach
- Armenistis Lighthouse (Faros Armenistis)
- Panagia Tourliani Monastery
- Kalafatis Beach
- Red Beach
- Nea Kameni
- Church of Panagia Paraportiani
- White Beach
- Mykonos Cruise Port
- Mykonos Windmills (Kato Mili)
- Mykonos Town (Chora Mykonos)
- Archaeological Museum of Delos
- Skaros Rock
- Fira–Oia Hike
- Monastery of Profitis Ilias (Moni Profitou Iliou)
- Ornos Beach
- Things to do in Santorini
- Things to do in Dodecanese
- Things to do in Aegean Coast
- Things to do in Peloponnese
- Things to do in Athens
- Things to do in Kos
- Things to do in Bodrum
- Things to do in Kusadasi
- Things to do in Selçuk
- Things to do in Western Anatolia
- Things to do in Turkish Riviera
- Things to do in Macedonia
- Things to do in Black Sea Coast
- Things to do in Adriatic Coast
- Things to do in Puglia