Top Cyclades Islands Classic Car Tours
40 results | All Cyclades Islands Tours
* A traveler said: "Extremely professional and cordial driver. Clean transport and on time. Would highly recommend. We were only 2 in the Van."
* A traveler said: "Great crew, excellent food, wonderful time! It was a smaller group which felt very COVID safe. Wonderful way to get out on the water. Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed the company of Stefano and all of his knowledge of the island, wineries and all he could give us in the time we had for the tour. We learned so much and had so much fun with him and all he showed us and shared about the history and current island workings! A+++++ Again, Thank YOU Stefano!!"
* A traveler said: "Great Experience would recommend to everyone!! Service was great catering to everything we needed. Luka was great!"
* A traveler said: "Great trip if you don't want to be out all day, very nice crew, hike is rather easy and a short swim. Demetra, our guide was very knowledgeable and I really enjoyed her explanations around the volcano."
* A traveler said: "When we arrived at Santorin, the driver was waiting for us. He was very friendly and helped us with the suitcases. We all got water. He drove very well. We would book the same diverse again."
* A traveler said: "We booked this with Dimitris and he was great! I brought a flying dress and he split our time 50/50 with that dress and my sun dress. He took us to a bunch of sites, some of which are not available to the public, and was very fun to work with."
* A traveler said: "Very easy to find the transport driver- had our name on a name board. Knowledgeable and friendly- greeted us with a big smile and made us feel very comfortable."
* A traveler said: "The entire crew was nothing short of stellar. Professional, friendly and even had gum for my wife who was a bit uneasy at one moment. Skip the party cruise and go for this semi exclusive experience."
* A traveler said: "The whole photoshoot was fantastic from start to finish. Our photographer was punctual at the meeting place and was extremely professional with the camera shots. She would direct us for positioning our shots to look the best they could be. She took us to places that we would certainly have not found on our own. For our sunset shots she even drove us to a location close by that had a fantastic view of the ocean and the sunset. Would recommend this photoshoot to anyone looking to have a wonderful memory of Santorini."
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed our tour in Santorini and our guide Marina was very good. The day was very hot and crowded with tourists but she managed to get us to the best locations with the least people and we took some beautiful photos. She provided just the right amount of information and manged to get us into a nice restaurant for lunch after the tour. Thanks!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour was excellent, Andreus shared a wealth of history and information. It was a great way to start our visit to Santorini."
* A traveler said: "Very nice experience in Santorini. We enjoy 2 of the 3 wineries we visited. Also the visit at the museum was interesting for us, but the wine there was not good as expected. The guide and the driver were very friendly and helpful. Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Arturo was the best. He was courteous and very informative. His vehicle was clean and kept cool so we were very comfortable. He showed us so many beautiful sites. I would highly recommend him for other tourists."
* A traveler said: "This was for a simple transfer from the town of Fira to the airport, a trip of around 10 minutes. It was early morning, so there was almost no traffic on the roads. The driver was on time and the communication with the company was quick and clear."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Air Tours
- Bus Tours
- Cable Car Tours
- Car Tours
- Classic Car Tours
- Helicopter Tours
- Limousine Tours
- Luxury Car Tours
- Trolley Tours
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Monastery of Profitis Ilias (Moni Profitou Iliou)
- Mykonos Town (Chora Mykonos)
- Panagia Tourliani Monastery
- White Beach
- Santorini Hot Springs
- Armenistis Lighthouse (Faros Armenistis)
- Archaeological Museum of Delos
- Aegean Maritime Museum
- Paradise Beach
- Mykonos Folklore Museum
- Mykonos Cruise Port
- Manto Mavrogenous Square (Plateia Manto Mavrogenous)
- Ornos Beach
- Mykonos Windmills (Kato Mili)
- Nea Kameni
- Port of Santorini (Athinios Port)
- Church of Panagia Paraportiani
- Things to do in Santorini
- Things to do in Dodecanese
- Things to do in Aegean Coast
- Things to do in Peloponnese
- Things to do in Athens
- Things to do in Kos
- Things to do in Bodrum
- Things to do in Kusadasi
- Things to do in Selçuk
- Things to do in Western Anatolia
- Things to do in Turkish Riviera
- Things to do in Macedonia
- Things to do in Black Sea Coast
- Things to do in Adriatic Coast
- Things to do in Puglia