Top Cyclades Islands Classes & Workshops
62 results | All Cyclades Islands Tours
* A traveler said: "Great crew, excellent food, wonderful time! It was a smaller group which felt very COVID safe. Wonderful way to get out on the water. Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "George and his wife were superb. It was a fascinating, fun, and delicious experience. One of the highlights of our trip!!"
* A traveler said: "The entire crew was nothing short of stellar. Professional, friendly and even had gum for my wife who was a bit uneasy at one moment. Skip the party cruise and go for this semi exclusive experience."
* A traveler said: "Great trip if you don't want to be out all day, very nice crew, hike is rather easy and a short swim. Demetra, our guide was very knowledgeable and I really enjoyed her explanations around the volcano."
* A traveler said: "I love it!!! The vulcano history was very well explained. I knew the vulcano was active but dorment and i was a bit worried but the guide made us feel safe about that. Everything was just perfect apart from the people (clients) not wearing a mask in the places they should be wearing one."
* A traveler said: "LOVED Aggelos and the entire experience! We met so many fun people from all over the world and learned so much about Santorini wine-how to taste, smell, pair etc. and thoroughly enjoyed every minute!"
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful time with Chef Kleanthis at the Kokkano. Well prepared with the food preparations and a delicious meal. My only comment is we needed to have a glass of wine as part of the Class and Dinner. Would have been much better to have eaten each of the courses as prepared. Still one of the best cooking classes we have attended around the world."
* A traveler said: "Excellent trip, principally due to the quality of the 3 staff onboard! They were excellent, extremely professional, polite and friendly! The food was very well prepared and presented. The boat was spotlessly clean, very spacious with shade and sunbathing areas! To redo! I was on the 560 Laguna"
* A traveler said: "What an amazing tour. Dimitri showed me all of the best spots on the island and really personalized the tour to my tastes. Loved the black sand beaches and all of santorini. Loved this tour so much I will be doing it again with my family this time."
* A traveler said: "Definitely recommend if you’re a couple wanting to do something unique. Cooking was so fun and wine tasting was great. Everyone was so lovely and looked after us. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "The whole photoshoot was fantastic from start to finish. Our photographer was punctual at the meeting place and was extremely professional with the camera shots. She would direct us for positioning our shots to look the best they could be. She took us to places that we would certainly have not found on our own. For our sunset shots she even drove us to a location close by that had a fantastic view of the ocean and the sunset. Would recommend this photoshoot to anyone looking to have a wonderful memory of Santorini."
* A traveler said: "Amazing trip! Very good and friendly staff, tasty food and a great experience and view of the island."
* A traveler said: "Probably the best thing we did in Mykonos! Authentic experience with making Mykonian/Greek food in Teta’s home. The food is better than what you get at the restaurants and is totally worth the price! I would do this again and recommend anyone coming to Mykonos to try this! Thank you Teta for a great time!"
* A traveler said: "The wine tour was fantastic!! We had a lot of fun tasting the different wines of Santorini and learning about the history! The tour guide was amazing as well! Only negative experience we noticed was the driver of the tour bus was texting while driving almost the entire time on the small windy roada"
* A traveler said: "The virtual cooking class was a lot of fun and we made delicious tomato fritters. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Learned so much and was so fun! Anita was so passionate it really made it fun to listen to her! Can’t imagine going back to my olive oil at home now haha I will be throwing it away when we get back to the states!"
* A traveler said: "We (3 friends) booked this half-day experience on Friday 7th June 2019 - everything was fantastic and we loved it. We were collected from our accommodation and brought to the gorgeous farm/vineyard where we were met by Stathis, our lovely Oenochoos (sommelier). Stathis was really knowledgeable about the 4 great Myconian wines we tasted - and generously shared lots of other advice about wine, Greece and the Greek language along the way. The farm setting is just lovely, and the lunchtime snacks were delicious. We loved the whole afternoon and will definitely be recommending this experience to others. Thank you Stathis!"
* A traveler said: "A wonderful experience with a real sommelier! Five yummy wines on a private, secluded beach. Homemade snacks were a great complement to the wines."
* A traveler said: "We visited this small winery while in Mykonos. I would definitely recommend going, the hospitality was so welcoming and the winery itself was so cute."
* A traveler said: "We absolutely loved experiencing the food and wine of Santorini, with an amazing tour guide! We learned and connected through wine tasting and cooking local farm cuisine. I loved being able to pick some food straight from the vines and experience a new side of Santorini! We will definitely be trying to cook some recipes at home!"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful chef, great ideas for easy but delicious recipes. Very enjoyable evening. Lots of food! Highly recommend it!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Perivolos Beach
- Skaros Rock
- Church of Panagia Paraportiani
- Panagia Tourliani Monastery
- Fira–Oia Hike
- Aegean Maritime Museum
- White Beach
- Nea Kameni
- Manto Mavrogenous Square (Plateia Manto Mavrogenous)
- Ornos Beach
- White Door Theater (White Door Theatro)
- Mykonos Windmills (Kato Mili)
- Mykonos Cruise Port
- Paradise Beach
- Pyrgos (Pyrgos Kallistis)
- Armenistis Lighthouse (Faros Armenistis)
- Things to do in Santorini
- Things to do in Dodecanese
- Things to do in Aegean Coast
- Things to do in Peloponnese
- Things to do in Athens
- Things to do in Kos
- Things to do in Bodrum
- Things to do in Kusadasi
- Things to do in Selçuk
- Things to do in Western Anatolia
- Things to do in Turkish Riviera
- Things to do in Macedonia
- Things to do in Black Sea Coast
- Things to do in Adriatic Coast
- Things to do in Puglia