Top Cusco Tours by Duration
497 results | All Cusco Tours
* A traveler said: "For starters, Wilson was the best tour guide! He was super enthusiastic and made the adventure that much more memorable! We had such a wonderful time on this excursion and would do it again in a heartbeat. Even if you have never rode on an ATV, they help you every step of the way! **WORTH IT** and definitely see Moray and the salt mines , you won’t regret it!!!"
* A traveler said: "Our ride was waiting for us exactly as described- Marlena was great, she even escorted us into the hotel and made sure we were in the right place"
* A traveler said: "Thanks for the great tour. The organising was excellent, the guide, Walter, very good! He provided enough information in a reasonable time frame. Picked up on time, no need for special effort to coordinate anything from my side"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide hector was super! He was very knowledgeable and nice. The weather was perfect and the sites were outstanding"
* A traveler said: "I'm so happy I made this booking! The tour company Viajes Pacificos was extremely organized and helped relieve any of my doubts about traveling solo. When I arrived to my hotel, a representative met me at my hotel to inform me where to meet my guide later that day. I was immediately put at ease! At the tour start time, Gabriel met me at my hotel as previously promised and we began our tour. I learned so much in such a short amount of time! Additionally, Gabriel was happy to take pictures of me in each of the locations which isn't always a guarantee when traveling alone. He gave great insight and I didn't feel rushed. The tour was by van and on foot. I am super grateful for the employees at Viajes Pacificos. I couldn't have explored the places I wanted to see in Cusco without them!"
* A traveler said: "Was very informative and interesting Julio really knows his stuff, would recommend this to anyone visiting Cusco."
* A traveler said: "Me and my partner had lots of fun on this trip. We had great food, great views, and a great guide. He was super helpful and even gave us some great recommendations on what to do on our last two days in the area. This was one of the best experiences I've had."
* A traveler said: "The elevation is no joke! My dad and I actually took the horses on the way up (best decision we ever made and we’ll worth 60 sols). We hiked the whole way down which was about an hour walk back. TAKE YOUR TIME and go slow. The view was amazing and worth it. Our tour guide was awesome as well which made the experience that much better."
* A traveler said: "This service is a must have. No hassles no waiting and very reliable.The driver was very courteous and helpful and knowledge."
* A traveler said: "This was a great experience that took us off the beaten path. Our tour guide, Holger, and his staff made sure that we had a safe and memorable experience. I would highly recommend this tour for anyone who comes to Cusco!"
* A traveler said: "A fun and informative way to spend a few hours in the San Pedro market and a nice kitchen in Cusco. With very tasty results."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic experience from beginning to end! The food, the refreshments, the staff, the music, the scenery...I could go on and on! Everyone took great care to make sure that every passenger was having s great time! Do this!"
* A traveler said: "Let our hotel know that they were coming to get us the night before. Got picked up on time everything was smooth."
* A traveler said: "I really enjoyed the two day tour of the sacred valley and Machu Picchu. I had plenty of time to see all the important sites at a relaxed pace. My guide (Fabricio) was wonderful and informative and enthusiastic justifiably proud of the heritage of the Incan people here. The overnight hotel in Aguascalientes was better than I had actually anticipated - a very comfortable stay, I did not lack anything. The train ride was beautiful as well and the scenery as you drive is beautiful; the driver, Frannklin, did a great job and was always reliable. I really encourage people to book the tour."
* A traveler said: "When we arrived our transfer was waiting for us and delivered us to airport with no hassles! Great service and very friendly!"
* A traveler said: "A lot of fun to do this with family. Very informative and enjoyable! Venecia was knowledgeable and engaging. Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "Wow, this was an incredibly special day and I am so grateful to Edwin & Ruth for sharing their home and culture with me! I loved every aspect of this from the warm welcome I received to walking in the forest and collecting leaves, the natural dyeing of the wool and finally learning how to use a back strap loom. I also was enamoured with the delicious food they prepared - pineapple, passion fruit, papaya, avocado, yucca - all from the yard! I can't recommend this highly enough, especially if you have an interest in textiles, this will be a day you will never forget!"
* A traveler said: "Very good experience! Driver picked me up on time at my hotel. The tour guide was very patient and explained besides."
* A traveler said: "Frank our driver was on time, very helpful and efficient . He knows his way to the ariport and we were there in 20 min tome from pur hotel"
* A traveler said: "What a feeling! This was a semi difficult hike, but man was it worth it!! It even started to snow on us. There are horses to take you to the lake if you can’t make it. I was determined to make it on foot. And I did, with a few rest breaks. Loved this tour and our guide, Tupac."
* A traveler said: "This was the best quad bike tour I have experienced and I have been on quad bikes/ATV’s in Guatemala, Costa Rica, The Philippines and Santorini, Greece. Do this tour!!! ;)))"
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed our walking tour with Corinne! She was friendly, easy to chat with, and knowledgeable. You can see that she has immersed herself into the local community and loves being a part. We had so many delicious dishes on our tour, both sweet and savory, so definitely come hungry! We would definitely recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Seamless transition from all the different transportation needed to get from Cusco to Machu Picchu. Extremely friendly personnel made this trip even more enjoyable. Highly recommended..."
* A traveler said: "The tour is a very great cultural experience! The guide was great and we learnt a lot in a short time."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Day Trips
- Full-day Tours
- Half-day Tours
- Layover Tours
- Multi-day Tours
- Overnight Tours
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in Sacred Valley
- Things to do in Puerto Maldonado
- Things to do in Arequipa
- Things to do in Puno
- Things to do in Ica
- Things to do in Paracas
- Things to do in Lima
- Things to do in Huaraz
- Things to do in Uyuni
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in Altiplano
- Things to do in North Coast
- Things to do in Northwest Argentina