Top Cusco Overnight Tours
388 results | All Cusco Tours
* A traveler said: "I really enjoyed the two day tour of the sacred valley and Machu Picchu. I had plenty of time to see all the important sites at a relaxed pace. My guide (Fabricio) was wonderful and informative and enthusiastic justifiably proud of the heritage of the Incan people here. The overnight hotel in Aguascalientes was better than I had actually anticipated - a very comfortable stay, I did not lack anything. The train ride was beautiful as well and the scenery as you drive is beautiful; the driver, Frannklin, did a great job and was always reliable. I really encourage people to book the tour."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic trip. Everything went exactly as scheduled. Our guide, Eugenia, was great. The hotel we stayed at was unbelievably wonderful.It's worth a trip back to Peru just to stay there. Machu Picchu was incredible."
* A traveler said: "We were given great care and customer service from the time we arrived in Cusco! Our tour guide, Wilfredo, was very knowledgeable and an excellent tour guide. We would love to enjoy other tours led by him! Thank you for a great experience!"
* A traveler said: "For starters, Wilson was the best tour guide! He was super enthusiastic and made the adventure that much more memorable! We had such a wonderful time on this excursion and would do it again in a heartbeat. Even if you have never rode on an ATV, they help you every step of the way! **WORTH IT** and definitely see Moray and the salt mines , you won’t regret it!!!"
* A traveler said: "Thanks for the great tour. The organising was excellent, the guide, Walter, very good! He provided enough information in a reasonable time frame. Picked up on time, no need for special effort to coordinate anything from my side"
* A traveler said: "We had a great tour - very comprehensive-visited a lot of places. The tour was very responsive to our chat via Viator app. Our tour guide was Raul. He did an excellent job of taking us around, very knowledgeable, keeping the group together so we were all on schedule, pleasant, helped with the pics... And, some free samples along the ways...."
* A traveler said: "This was a great experience that took us off the beaten path. Our tour guide, Holger, and his staff made sure that we had a safe and memorable experience. I would highly recommend this tour for anyone who comes to Cusco!"
* A traveler said: "A fun and informative way to spend a few hours in the San Pedro market and a nice kitchen in Cusco. With very tasty results."
* A traveler said: "Solonge and Raoul were excellent . Very informative , lovely trip We had a great day . Thank you guys"
* A traveler said: "Was very informative and interesting Julio really knows his stuff, would recommend this to anyone visiting Cusco."
* A traveler said: "I'm so happy I made this booking! The tour company Viajes Pacificos was extremely organized and helped relieve any of my doubts about traveling solo. When I arrived to my hotel, a representative met me at my hotel to inform me where to meet my guide later that day. I was immediately put at ease! At the tour start time, Gabriel met me at my hotel as previously promised and we began our tour. I learned so much in such a short amount of time! Additionally, Gabriel was happy to take pictures of me in each of the locations which isn't always a guarantee when traveling alone. He gave great insight and I didn't feel rushed. The tour was by van and on foot. I am super grateful for the employees at Viajes Pacificos. I couldn't have explored the places I wanted to see in Cusco without them!"
* A traveler said: "This was the best quad bike tour I have experienced and I have been on quad bikes/ATV’s in Guatemala, Costa Rica, The Philippines and Santorini, Greece. Do this tour!!! ;)))"
* A traveler said: "Beautiful places to visit. Pro for this tour operator - 1. Punctual pick up and strict on everyone being on time after their free time 2. Knowledgeable of the places 3. Visit to the village was educational."
* A traveler said: "Very nice experience with Michael Flores from Machu Picchu Latin Travel. I highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic experience from beginning to end! The food, the refreshments, the staff, the music, the scenery...I could go on and on! Everyone took great care to make sure that every passenger was having s great time! Do this!"
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed our walking tour with Corinne! She was friendly, easy to chat with, and knowledgeable. You can see that she has immersed herself into the local community and loves being a part. We had so many delicious dishes on our tour, both sweet and savory, so definitely come hungry! We would definitely recommend!"
* A traveler said: "The tour is a very great cultural experience! The guide was great and we learnt a lot in a short time."
* A traveler said: "Jose was an incredible guide. He was very friendly and we had some good laughs along the way. We had a WONDERFUL hike with him! The restaurant was also a treat- good food and friendly service. The hike can be challenging, but this tour is a must!!! The beauty of Rainbow Mountain and the Red Valley are breathtaking!!!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent staff - polite and knowledgeable. Beautiful scenery, we had a great experience. Thank you for a wonderful day."
* A traveler said: "This was a really great experience. Our host, Alvin, took us to parts of the city that I would have never known about if he had not taken us. He took the time to explain about the history of Cusco, and we left with a greater appreciation for the vibrant culture of Peru and Cusco!"
* A traveler said: "Wow, this was an incredibly special day and I am so grateful to Edwin & Ruth for sharing their home and culture with me! I loved every aspect of this from the warm welcome I received to walking in the forest and collecting leaves, the natural dyeing of the wool and finally learning how to use a back strap loom. I also was enamoured with the delicious food they prepared - pineapple, passion fruit, papaya, avocado, yucca - all from the yard! I can't recommend this highly enough, especially if you have an interest in textiles, this will be a day you will never forget!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- ATV Tour to Moray, Maras and Salt Flat in the Sacred Valley from Cusco
- Half-Day City Tour of Cusco Including Tambomachay
- Horseback Riding Tour to the Devil's Balcony from Cusco
- Peruvian Cooking Class and Local Market in Cusco
- Best of Sacred Valley Tour Small Group: Chinchero, Maras, Moray & Ollantayambo
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Day Trips
- Full-day Tours
- Half-day Tours
- Layover Tours
- Multi-day Tours
- Overnight Tours
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Awana Kancha
- Mercado Central de San Pedro
- Belmond Hiram Bingham
- Cochahuasi Animal Sanctuary (Santuario Animal de Cochahuasi)
- Pisac Potato Park
- Inca Museum (Museo Inka)
- Q'enqo (Qenko)
- Mt. Putucusi
- Ollantaytambo Ruins
- Aguas Calientes
- Sacred Valley of the Incas
- Centro de Textiles Tradicionales del Cusco (CTTC)
- Plaza de Armas (Huacaypata)
- Piquillacta (Pikillaqta)
- Sacred Valley (Urubamba Valley)
- Mt. Vinicunca (Rainbow Mountain)
- Cusco Historic Center (Centro Historico de Cusco)
- Things to do in Sacred Valley
- Things to do in Puerto Maldonado
- Things to do in Arequipa
- Things to do in Puno
- Things to do in Ica
- Things to do in Paracas
- Things to do in Lima
- Things to do in Huaraz
- Things to do in Uyuni
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in Altiplano
- Things to do in North Coast
- Things to do in Northwest Argentina