Top Curitiba Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
16 results | All Curitiba Tours
* A traveler said: "Amazing trip, one of the best trips with great knowledgeable English speaking guide, well organized, Thank you Giselle"
* A traveler said: "In a very short time, this tour will give you a great overview of the city,-- both physically and culturally. While there isn't a lot of time to dawdle at the museum or the botanical garden, the tour is a great orientation, and will help you choose how to spend any additional time in the city. I will note that when we booked through Viator, we requested a English-speaking guide, but apparently that message was not delivered to the operator. When the Portuguese-only guide arrived at our hotel, she quickly contacted the operating company, and a replacement guide was dispatched in less than 20 minutes. The glitch was handled quickly and efficiently and our replace guide, Vivian, was excellent. Top notch service."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Palace of Liberty Cultural Center (Paco da Liberdade Cultural Centre)
- Santos Andrade Square (Praça Santos Andrade)
- Pope's Woods and Polish Immigration Memorial (Bosque Joao Paulo II)
- Wire Opera House (Opera de Arame)
- Aguas Claras Water Park (Parque Aguas Claras)
- Arena da Baixada
- Curitiba Cathedral (Catedral Basílica Menor Nossa Senhora)
- Free University of the Environment (UNILIVRE)