Top Curitiba Tickets & Passes
Saved to wishlist!
2 results | All Curitiba Tours
Sort by: Featured
MAI - Museum of Indigenous Art is a private museum, the result of the research work of the collector Julianna Rocha Podolan Martins, who since the 90s has traveled through the most diverse indigenous peoples and regions of the Brazilian territory. Providing the visitor with a unique experience, from a collection that besides having great proportions also presents great diversity.
The Oscar Niemeyer Museum (MON), located in Curitiba (PR), houses important references of national and international artistic production, with approximately 7,000 works in the areas of visual arts, architecture and design. It is considered the largest art museum in Latin America, with a space of about 35,000 square meters of built area and more than 17,000 square meters of exhibition area.
- Arena da Baixada Tours & Tickets
- Pope's Woods and Polish Immigration Memorial (Bosque Joao Paulo II) Tours & Tickets
- Palace of Liberty Cultural Center (Paco da Liberdade Cultural Centre) Tours & Tickets
- Wire Opera House (Opera de Arame) Tours & Tickets
- Curitiba Garibaldi Square (Praça Garibaldi) Tours & Tickets
- Curitiba Cathedral (Catedral Basílica Menor Nossa Senhora) Tours & Tickets
- Aguas Claras Water Park (Parque Aguas Claras) Tours & Tickets
- Santos Andrade Square (Praça Santos Andrade) Tours & Tickets