Top Curitiba Rail Tours
Saved to wishlist!
2 results | All Curitiba Tours
Sort by: Featured
Travel via train to Morretes City during this 9-hour journey from Curitiba. Board the train in the early morning and chug down tracks built in the 19th century through Serro do Mar, a large swath of preserved Atlantic rainforest. Pass canyons, waterfalls, gorges and get a glimpse of the landscape's amazing biodiversity. Explore Morretes City's churches, craft markets and colonial homes before settling down on the banks of the Nhundiaquara River for a lunch of traditional regional dishes. Lunch and round-trip transportation from Curitiba hotels are included.
A beautiful train ride through the Serra do Mar to the historic city of Morretes, traveling through the largest preserved area of the Atlantic Forest in Brazil and a railway with 128 years of history.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Rail Tours in Curitiba are taking additional safety precautions?
These Curitiba experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
- Pope's Woods and Polish Immigration Memorial (Bosque Joao Paulo II) Tours & Tickets
- Tanguá Park (Parque Tanguá) Tours & Tickets
- Tiradentes Square (Praça Tiradentes) Tours & Tickets
- Arena da Baixada Tours & Tickets
- Federal University of Paraná (UFPR) Tours & Tickets
- Palace of Liberty Cultural Center (Paco da Liberdade Cultural Centre) Tours & Tickets
- Curitiba Garibaldi Square (Praça Garibaldi) Tours & Tickets
- Passeio Público Tours & Tickets