Top Curitiba Outdoor Activities
Saved to wishlist!
How to Get Around
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
On the Ground
Mountain Bike Tours
Nature and Wildlife Tours
Art & Culture
Tours by Duration
Travel & Transportation Services
7 results | All Curitiba Tours
Visit the significant landmarks and highlights of Vila Velha during this 6-hour day trip from Curitiba. Following your local guide, walk through the unusual sandstone formations in Vila Velha State Park and learn about the natural history of the area. See Lagoa Dorada, or the Golden Lake, so-named for the way the sun glints off its waters. Visit the Furnas Dam, one of Brazil's larger hydroelectric dams. Entrance fees and round-trip transportation from Curitiba hotels is included.
Curitiba is famous for its parks and squares, with several monuments in honor of the ethnic groups that formed the region. In the package Interparks Cycling Tour Curitiba you will have the opportunity to know a little of the parks, squares and memorials of the ecological Capital of Brazil. The city of Curitiba has a network of bike paths of approximately 220 km, connecting several neighborhoods of the city, on this tour you will have the opportunity to know a little bit about it.
Arte Bike Tour - Urban Art Observation in Curitiba . As a cultural capital, Curitiba can be proud of having a lot of art, especially urban art spread through its streets, squares, walls, walls and sidewalks. For those who enjoy photography this script is sensational, it is practically impossible not to photograph during the script because the graffiti with its color and expressiveness are a must for clicks. So book your tour, get your legs ready, your camera and come dive in this Bike Tour through the urban art of Curitiba's streets.
Curitiba is a unique city in the world. With a magnificent vegetal wealth, with its park and gardens and also an enormous cultural wealth, with cultures that migrated to this region from all over the world. Curitiba is surprising, and it does not stop surprising for its history of ecological and social development, its engineering achievements and its natural wealth. You can not miss it
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Vila Velha State Park is the first State Park in Paraná and one of the main parks in the state. It is the perfect place for those who enjoy contact with nature, as it offers unique leisure experiences within a modern and sustainable tourist infrastructure, with the best adventure attractions and nature contemplation. It is the only Park in Brazil where visitors can walk along the trails of the Sandstones, millenary rock formations, while venturing into Furnas, large vertical caves with rich vegetation on their walls and blue lakes at their bases, and contemplating the Golden Lagoon. , with aquatic life protected by its crystalline waters, which reflect the sunlight, offering a magnificent spectacle to its visitors. Come and discover the Sandstones, Furnas and Lagoas cycling with us.
Ride the Serra do Mar train through the preserved Atlantic Forest on this excursion from Curitiba. Learn about the history of the Brazilian railroad during this scenic ride and visit the villages of Antonina and Morretes. Your tour includes pickup and drop-off at Curitiba hotels.
We descend the Serra da Graciosa by bicycle, an immersion in the Atlantic Forest and privileged views of the largest and most famous mountains in southern Brazil. We continue our ride to Morretes and there we will appreciate colonial mansions, Rio Nhundiaquara, artisanal cachaças and banana candy in addition to the typical food of the region, barreado.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Outdoor Activities in Curitiba?
The best Outdoor Activities in Curitiba according to Viator travelers are:
What Outdoor Activities in Curitiba are taking additional safety precautions?
These Curitiba experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Outdoor Activities in Curitiba are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Curitiba may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Tanguá Park (Parque Tanguá) Tours & Tickets
- Curitiba Garibaldi Square (Praça Garibaldi) Tours & Tickets
- Passeio Público Tours & Tickets
- Tiradentes Square (Praça Tiradentes) Tours & Tickets
- Arena da Baixada Tours & Tickets
- Santos Andrade Square (Praça Santos Andrade) Tours & Tickets
- Federal University of Paraná (UFPR) Tours & Tickets
- Palace of Liberty Cultural Center (Paco da Liberdade Cultural Centre) Tours & Tickets
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets