Top Cruz Bay Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
57 results | All Cruz Bay Tours
* A traveler said: "Beautiful day, Maegans Bay was beautiful. Water clear. My family and I also enjoyed the view from the peak of the island"
* A traveler said: "Great tour. The guide was very knowledgeable. He was so helpful He was punctual. He even told me about some of the plants on the island and their use"
* A traveler said: "Gilbert did a wonderful job taking us around to the sites. Happy to tailor to our time schedule. Took great photos. Lots of personality. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Wow! If you want to not only see the points of interest on St. Thomas but hear the history, this is the way to go. Big Mike picked us up at our hotel and escorted us to all the places that are a must to see. He was so informative and personable. Well worth the time"
* A traveler said: "Anna was amazing! I was nervous as I was learning to breathe underwater and she literally held my hand as we were scuba diving. Quinton and Justin were also great guides/captains! Everyone was accommodating and fun!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour guide who was very knowledgeable about the area and wild life. The snorkeling was good we saw some beautiful fish too"
* A traveler said: "Sven, our guide, was amazing. He was very knowledgeable about the island. Snorkeling with the turtles was great, we saw many. Very fun excursion"
* A traveler said: "Moh was amazing. Knew a lot about the history and island. He is Well connected and made our tour fun. Definitely recommend him."
* A traveler said: "Loved the open air truck, loved the photo stops. Loved the steel drum player near the overlook of Magens Bay. Walking in the crystal clear water at Magens Bay was amazing!"
* A traveler said: "We had a great day exploring St. Thomas with Love! He was a fun guide and his knowledge of the island was just what we were looking for. He joined us for a nice lunch at his friends local restaurant. I would highly recommend this company."
* A traveler said: "Nate was awesome! Asked us what we wanted and customized the day! If we come back we will definitely do it again!"
* A traveler said: "Very friendly, amazing pictures! They make the whole experience about you! The kyacking was easier then we expected and we got to see so much! We saw turtles and a stingray, squid and schools of fish. We highly recommend them! You will not be disappointed! :)"
* A traveler said: "Sven was very knowledgeable and the places he took us were great. Fun day of first time adventures and the small group was appreciated."
* A traveler said: "Was very nice!! Air Conditioned vehicle, well knowledge about the island Tried to accommodate our wants We enjoyed it alot"
* A traveler said: "The most beautiful scenery! This tour is a must. We loved the national park. I wish I could attach a video to this. Words can’t express the beauty we experienced."
* A traveler said: "This tour was amazing, fun, and very fulfilling! We stopped at 3 different spots with gorgeous views and then headed to Magen's Bay with more than enough time to enjoy this beautiful beach, and a delicious burger right on the beach. Can't wait to go back to St. Thomas. This was my 4th time in this wonderful and unique island! People here are very nice and kind always!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Fajardo
- Things to do in Luquillo
- Things to do in Philipsburg
- Things to do in Arecibo
- Things to do in St John's
- Things to do in Punta Cana
- Things to do in La Romana
- Things to do in Samaná
- Things to do in Santo Domingo
- Things to do in Cap Estate
- Things to do in Castries
- Things to do in Soufriere
- Things to do in St Maarten
- Things to do in Antigua
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast