Top Cruz Bay Private and Luxury
22 results | All Cruz Bay Tours
* A traveler said: "Wow! If you want to not only see the points of interest on St. Thomas but hear the history, this is the way to go. Big Mike picked us up at our hotel and escorted us to all the places that are a must to see. He was so informative and personable. Well worth the time"
* A traveler said: "Moh was amazing. Knew a lot about the history and island. He is Well connected and made our tour fun. Definitely recommend him."
* A traveler said: "Loved the open air truck, loved the photo stops. Loved the steel drum player near the overlook of Magens Bay. Walking in the crystal clear water at Magens Bay was amazing!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour. The guide was very knowledgeable. He was so helpful He was punctual. He even told me about some of the plants on the island and their use"
* A traveler said: "The most beautiful scenery! This tour is a must. We loved the national park. I wish I could attach a video to this. Words can’t express the beauty we experienced."
* A traveler said: "This tour was amazing, fun, and very fulfilling! We stopped at 3 different spots with gorgeous views and then headed to Magen's Bay with more than enough time to enjoy this beautiful beach, and a delicious burger right on the beach. Can't wait to go back to St. Thomas. This was my 4th time in this wonderful and unique island! People here are very nice and kind always!"
* A traveler said: "This half day tour was spectacular!! We had a guide, Hamlet, who picked us up from our hotel on time and pick up the next few passengers from their hotel. He explained how we would get on the St. John Ferry and there would be another guide, Kenneth, who would pick us up upon arriving. Kenneth was wonderful and showed us the ruins of an old sugarcane plantation and stopped a few times on the side of the road to let us take pictures and take pictures of us as well. He explained a lot about St. John and it's history and then dropped us off at Trunk Bay were we had over three hours to enjoy the beach and snorkel away. It was such an amazing experience and fun and easy! I highly recommend doing this if you have time!"
* A traveler said: "Tour was great we enjoy’d shopping and sight seeing especially the beach. Our tour guide was very pleasant and was able to give us lots of island history."
* A traveler said: "Brenda was a fabulous tour guide! Very friendly and knowledgeable. The view from Mountain Top was extraordinary! I highly recommend this tour"
* A traveler said: "Although rain change our plans, our guide, Brenda, made our tour an absolute delight! Brenda is an absolute jewel. Her knowledge of the island was impressive. She gave us quite the lesson on the origin of St. Thomas and a lesson on past and present civics. We felt like we were in the most fun history course ever taught! As I mentioned, the rain prevented a day at the beach but Brenda took us to a local eatery at our request and the food was amazing. Do yourself a favor and book this tour!!!!!"
* A traveler said: "The 4 of us had a really good time!!! We learned a lot about the island itself and history....Trunk Bay Beach was Beautiful!! Kenneth our guide was wonderful and very informative!!!"
* A traveler said: "Mason was a wonderful guide! He took pictures of our group and we all felt very safe on the curbing roads. Left us at Megan’s bay beach for several hours and returned promptly at the designated time."
* A traveler said: "the climb was just the right amount of challenging. it took a little less than 2 hours but could be doable for any skill level. even little kids made it up to the top. the view at the top was amazing and had so many good places to take photos. the guide was helpful in getting up and down. gotta get up to get down, thats what i always say! but back to the review. the sunrise was amazing and itseemed like you could see the whole island."
* A traveler said: "My family and I really enjoyed the 6 hour tour with Brenda. She was very kind, knowledgeable, and flexible with the itinerary. I highly recommend this tour as a way to see the island, and highly recommend Brenda."
* A traveler said: "We loved it all! The driver was friendly and very knowledgeable. We enjoyed being able to stop to fellowship with some of the locals purchase memorabilia and take pictures. It was a great wrap to our vacation."
* A traveler said: "We absolutely enjoyed our tour with Frank. Our flight arrived a bit early therefore we went to a mutual meeting spot and were promptly picked up at 11am. We spent the first hour on our own eating at a highly recommended spot, Gladys. Upon a mutually agreed time we met back up with Frank and resumed our tour. His knowledge is great of the history of St. Thomas along with answering random questions the group had, along with great photo ops! I would highly recommend this tour for anyone visiting St. Thomas in the future."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Paradise Taxi & Tours USVI - St. Thomas, Virgin Islands- Island Scenic Tour
- Paradise Taxi & Tours USVI-St.Thomas-Virgin Islands-Island Magen's Beach Tour
- St. Thomas Island Tour with Mountain Top and Magens Bay Beach
- Paradise Taxi & Tours USVI -St. Thomas, Virgin Islands-Private Group-Island Tour
- Afternoon Private Half Day Snorkeling charter
- Things to do in Fajardo
- Things to do in Luquillo
- Things to do in Philipsburg
- Things to do in Arecibo
- Things to do in St John's
- Things to do in Punta Cana
- Things to do in La Romana
- Things to do in Samaná
- Things to do in Santo Domingo
- Things to do in Cap Estate
- Things to do in Castries
- Things to do in Soufriere
- Things to do in St Maarten
- Things to do in Antigua
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast