Top Cruz Bay Half-day Tours
28 results | All Cruz Bay Tours
* A traveler said: "Beautiful day, Maegans Bay was beautiful. Water clear. My family and I also enjoyed the view from the peak of the island"
* A traveler said: "Gilbert did a wonderful job taking us around to the sites. Happy to tailor to our time schedule. Took great photos. Lots of personality. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Sven, our guide, was amazing. He was very knowledgeable about the island. Snorkeling with the turtles was great, we saw many. Very fun excursion"
* A traveler said: "The overall experience was amazing best time Iv’e had in a while. Definitely recommend this to everyone"
* A traveler said: "We had a great day exploring St. Thomas with Love! He was a fun guide and his knowledge of the island was just what we were looking for. He joined us for a nice lunch at his friends local restaurant. I would highly recommend this company."
* A traveler said: "Was very nice!! Air Conditioned vehicle, well knowledge about the island Tried to accommodate our wants We enjoyed it alot"
* A traveler said: "Great tour. The guide was very knowledgeable. He was so helpful He was punctual. He even told me about some of the plants on the island and their use"
* A traveler said: "The most beautiful scenery! This tour is a must. We loved the national park. I wish I could attach a video to this. Words can’t express the beauty we experienced."
* A traveler said: "This tour was amazing, fun, and very fulfilling! We stopped at 3 different spots with gorgeous views and then headed to Magen's Bay with more than enough time to enjoy this beautiful beach, and a delicious burger right on the beach. Can't wait to go back to St. Thomas. This was my 4th time in this wonderful and unique island! People here are very nice and kind always!"
* A traveler said: "This half day tour was spectacular!! We had a guide, Hamlet, who picked us up from our hotel on time and pick up the next few passengers from their hotel. He explained how we would get on the St. John Ferry and there would be another guide, Kenneth, who would pick us up upon arriving. Kenneth was wonderful and showed us the ruins of an old sugarcane plantation and stopped a few times on the side of the road to let us take pictures and take pictures of us as well. He explained a lot about St. John and it's history and then dropped us off at Trunk Bay were we had over three hours to enjoy the beach and snorkel away. It was such an amazing experience and fun and easy! I highly recommend doing this if you have time!"
* A traveler said: "GieGie was great! This tour package is a terrific option to check out several beaches in St. Thomas without the hassle of hailing/ arranging taxis, which is quite tedious and frustrating at times. We went to Sapphire beach, Lindquist and my favorite (also GieGie’s favorite) Magen’s bay! I highly recommend this trip!"
* A traveler said: "I had a very nice time visiting this beach. I enjoyed the weather, water and the beach. I was able to snorkel and see so many different fish. I hope to visit again sometime."
* A traveler said: "The 4 of us had a really good time!!! We learned a lot about the island itself and history....Trunk Bay Beach was Beautiful!! Kenneth our guide was wonderful and very informative!!!"
* A traveler said: "I absolutely loved our tour guide Gie Gie!!! She made us feel more like family than guests visiting. The sites were beautiful and the vibe was beyond amazing. I will definitely be coming back and taking this tour again"
* A traveler said: "Mason was a wonderful guide! He took pictures of our group and we all felt very safe on the curbing roads. Left us at Megan’s bay beach for several hours and returned promptly at the designated time."
* A traveler said: "My family and I really enjoyed the 6 hour tour with Brenda. She was very kind, knowledgeable, and flexible with the itinerary. I highly recommend this tour as a way to see the island, and highly recommend Brenda."
* A traveler said: "We loved it all! The driver was friendly and very knowledgeable. We enjoyed being able to stop to fellowship with some of the locals purchase memorabilia and take pictures. It was a great wrap to our vacation."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Fajardo
- Things to do in Luquillo
- Things to do in Philipsburg
- Things to do in Arecibo
- Things to do in St John's
- Things to do in Punta Cana
- Things to do in La Romana
- Things to do in Samaná
- Things to do in Santo Domingo
- Things to do in Cap Estate
- Things to do in Castries
- Things to do in Soufriere
- Things to do in St Maarten
- Things to do in Antigua
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast