Top Cruz Bay Art & Culture
11 results | All Cruz Bay Tours
* A traveler said: "Gilbert did a wonderful job taking us around to the sites. Happy to tailor to our time schedule. Took great photos. Lots of personality. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour. The guide was very knowledgeable. He was so helpful He was punctual. He even told me about some of the plants on the island and their use"
* A traveler said: "The most beautiful scenery! This tour is a must. We loved the national park. I wish I could attach a video to this. Words can’t express the beauty we experienced."
* A traveler said: "This company cares about customer service and this is the reason I am rating this tour 5 stars. They could have canceled my excursion but after asking them not to, they didn't. Thank you!! St John and Trunk Bay was absolutely amazing, the best part of my VI trip!"
* A traveler said: "Brenda was a fabulous tour guide! Very friendly and knowledgeable. The view from Mountain Top was extraordinary! I highly recommend this tour"
* A traveler said: "The 4 of us had a really good time!!! We learned a lot about the island itself and history....Trunk Bay Beach was Beautiful!! Kenneth our guide was wonderful and very informative!!!"
* A traveler said: "Although rain change our plans, our guide, Brenda, made our tour an absolute delight! Brenda is an absolute jewel. Her knowledge of the island was impressive. She gave us quite the lesson on the origin of St. Thomas and a lesson on past and present civics. We felt like we were in the most fun history course ever taught! As I mentioned, the rain prevented a day at the beach but Brenda took us to a local eatery at our request and the food was amazing. Do yourself a favor and book this tour!!!!!"
* A traveler said: "the climb was just the right amount of challenging. it took a little less than 2 hours but could be doable for any skill level. even little kids made it up to the top. the view at the top was amazing and had so many good places to take photos. the guide was helpful in getting up and down. gotta get up to get down, thats what i always say! but back to the review. the sunrise was amazing and itseemed like you could see the whole island."
* A traveler said: "We absolutely enjoyed our tour with Frank. Our flight arrived a bit early therefore we went to a mutual meeting spot and were promptly picked up at 11am. We spent the first hour on our own eating at a highly recommended spot, Gladys. Upon a mutually agreed time we met back up with Frank and resumed our tour. His knowledge is great of the history of St. Thomas along with answering random questions the group had, along with great photo ops! I would highly recommend this tour for anyone visiting St. Thomas in the future."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Fajardo
- Things to do in Luquillo
- Things to do in Philipsburg
- Things to do in Arecibo
- Things to do in St John's
- Things to do in Punta Cana
- Things to do in La Romana
- Things to do in Samaná
- Things to do in Santo Domingo
- Things to do in Cap Estate
- Things to do in Castries
- Things to do in Soufriere
- Things to do in St Maarten
- Things to do in Antigua
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast