Top Crete Multi-day Tours
20 results | All Crete Tours
* A traveler said: "Very Good. In Germany we say tip top. Guides were very funny. I would recommend to everyone. Bring sunglasses or something to protect your eyes from dust."
* A traveler said: "Great time with nice people, snorkeling and swimming. Don't miss this! Group leader and Captain were great"
* A traveler said: "VERY well done. Coffee & ice cream waffle over looking the sea. How to evaluate good wine session. Tour of old town. Incredible lunch tasting in local Greek restaurant. Visit to old local market. History. Perfect day."
* A traveler said: "It's a amazing expérience ! The staff is very good ! The view is magic all the time ! Thank you ! :)"
* A traveler said: "Loved the setting of the house in the foothills overlooking the sea. The food and wine were delicious. Yannis was wonderful guide and very knowledgeable giving lots details and anecdotes. My spouse and two teenagers had a lovely evening."
* A traveler said: "Overall it was a lovely experience. Joanna, the tour guide was very lovely, informative and really made you want to listen to her stories and learn about the history, geography and culture of Crete."
* A traveler said: "Spectacular scenery, the gorge is beautiful. Long walk 12.2 miles great sense of achievement with lovely swim at the end followed by a cold beer"
* A traveler said: "The trainers were super cool, they explain excellent and they take care of us. Was an excellent experience!!"
* A traveler said: "Our driver/guide was very good at introducing us to Channia and providing his knowledge of the city and Crete."
* A traveler said: "Had a great time. They were ready to go on time. Didn’t rush and asked for input on itinerary at each step of the trip. Food and drinks were great. Very gracious hosts."
* A traveler said: "They were incredible! 11/10. Marilena was one of the best guides we have ever had. Dimitrios was a fantastic driver and very helpful. I really can’t stress how perfect they were. It was a great day and they both went out of their way to ensure we had a through and authentic experience."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Aquaworld Aquarium & Reptile Rescue Centre
- Lions Square & Morosini Fountain
- Preveli Palm Beach
- Ancient Aptera
- Maritime Museum of Crete (Nautical Museum of Crete)
- Amazonas Park
- Marathi Beach
- CretAquarium (Thalassocosmos)
- Koules Fortress
- Watercity Water Park
- Kourtaliotiko Gorge
- Agios Nikolaos
- Limnoupolis Water Park (Aqua Creta Limnoupolis)
- Gournes Beach
- Archaeological Museum of Chania
- Venetian Walls
- Things to do in Heraklion
- Things to do in Cyclades Islands
- Things to do in Dodecanese
- Things to do in Aegean Coast
- Things to do in Santorini
- Things to do in Ios
- Things to do in Kos
- Things to do in Bodrum
- Things to do in Athens
- Things to do in Turkish Riviera
- Things to do in Western Anatolia
- Things to do in Macedonia
- Things to do in Black Sea Coast
- Things to do in Puglia
- Things to do in Adriatic Coast