Top Crete Full-day Tours
283 results | All Crete Tours
* A traveler said: "Wonderful tour and our guide Natalia was absolutely the best Would recommend this tour and Natalia to any one coming to this beautiful island"
* A traveler said: "What an incredible trip throughout Crete! It was amazing to visit some of the smaller Creten towns and receive such warm hospitality. The lunch with the group was excellent and I felt like we had a small family. Marinos was a great tour guide!"
* A traveler said: "overall a nice overview of the island with enough time to explore. only wish the driver and guide would talk less to eachother."
* A traveler said: "Eddie the guide was fantastic. Informative, amusing, extremely helpful and patient. Got to see some of the real crete."
* A traveler said: "Excellent trip and well worth the money. Guide very knowledgeable. Would recommend this tour to others"
* A traveler said: "Staff were really friendly and a great laugh dancing and messing around and joking with people. I was travelling alone and they noticed so made a special effort to talk to me and make me feel included. St Georges bay was beautiful for swimming and snorkelling"
* A traveler said: "The trainers were super cool, they explain excellent and they take care of us. Was an excellent experience!!"
* A traveler said: "Dionysus, our guide, was amazing. We had a very good safari full of sites and packed with information about Crete, it’s people, culture, local customs, and villages. Excellent vehicle and great food."
* A traveler said: "Great guide who was really building the program around our interests. Very knowledgeable and really nice person. The selected wineries were great as well as the restaurant. It was an all around very nice day"
* A traveler said: "Despite a choppy sea, the crew (Sergey & George) were excellent and reassuring. George was a fantastic crew man, full of stories, charm and funny. Excellent food as well from both and an all round relaxing, enjoyable and memorable. trip."
* A traveler said: "It's a amazing expérience ! The staff is very good ! The view is magic all the time ! Thank you ! :)"
* A traveler said: "It was an excellent excursión. I would Say the Visit of the last monastery is not necesary. The guide was great. And the driver too!"
* A traveler said: "A long a beautiful hike over rugged terrain. Worth the journey. We got some excellent photos and had some good conversations along the way."
* A traveler said: "Overall it was a lovely experience. Joanna, the tour guide was very lovely, informative and really made you want to listen to her stories and learn about the history, geography and culture of Crete."
* A traveler said: "Great time with nice people, snorkeling and swimming. Don't miss this! Group leader and Captain were great"
* A traveler said: "Now this trip is a must is was so amazing indeed. i would definitely go on this tour was the best ever"
* A traveler said: "Very Good. In Germany we say tip top. Guides were very funny. I would recommend to everyone. Bring sunglasses or something to protect your eyes from dust."
* A traveler said: "Great way to spend the day! Very interesting to see how olive oil is produced and great wine tasting. Andreas is very knowledgeable about wines and made the experience very fun. The second winery we went to was just remodeled and super gorgeous as well."
* A traveler said: "Brilliant tour. All transportation was scheduled and run to time. The trip itself was very informative by athina and brilliant driving on the steep roads by our driver. We went to oia first which was extremely busy as three cruise ships were in dock. Athina gave us tips for perfect photos. Travelling onto thira again lots of info en route and lots to see. Final destination voted for on coach was to visit perissa and the black rose pool bar which served tasty food and a chance of a swim in the pool. wCfacilities were good there."
* A traveler said: "Nice tour with a nice combination between off road and on the road. Nice stop by a cave where can also have a drink. Perfect time of around 3 hours ( depends on the speed) Some trips are a whole day but in my opinion this is way too long. Friendly guide and good quads. Recommended!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Day Trips
- Full-day Tours
- Half-day Tours
- Overnight Tours
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Old Venetian Harbor
- Ancient Aptera
- Frangokastello Beach
- Arkadi Monastery (Moni Arkadiou)
- Agios Nikolaos
- Lions Square & Morosini Fountain
- Amazonas Park
- Balos Beach and Lagoon
- Limnoupolis Water Park (Aqua Creta Limnoupolis)
- Koules Fortress
- Kourtaliotiko Gorge
- Preveli Palm Beach
- Watercity Water Park
- Elafonisi Beach
- Venetian Walls
- Things to do in Heraklion
- Things to do in Cyclades Islands
- Things to do in Dodecanese
- Things to do in Aegean Coast
- Things to do in Santorini
- Things to do in Ios
- Things to do in Kos
- Things to do in Bodrum
- Things to do in Athens
- Things to do in Turkish Riviera
- Things to do in Western Anatolia
- Things to do in Macedonia
- Things to do in Black Sea Coast
- Things to do in Puglia
- Things to do in Adriatic Coast