Top Crete Day Trips
411 results | All Crete Tours
* A traveler said: "Fantastic day outside of Heraklion and a unique way to experience the life outside of the tourist areas. Beautiful scenery and a greater appreciation for the village culture. Darrel was not only informative but humorous as well, keeping us laughing the entire time."
* A traveler said: "overall a nice overview of the island with enough time to explore. only wish the driver and guide would talk less to eachother."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful tour and our guide Natalia was absolutely the best Would recommend this tour and Natalia to any one coming to this beautiful island"
* A traveler said: "Staff were really friendly and a great laugh dancing and messing around and joking with people. I was travelling alone and they noticed so made a special effort to talk to me and make me feel included. St Georges bay was beautiful for swimming and snorkelling"
* A traveler said: "Hello, I thinck Very very good excursions and guides... Its fantastics. Tank you vert mutch Virginie and Jacqueline"
* A traveler said: "Eddie the guide was fantastic. Informative, amusing, extremely helpful and patient. Got to see some of the real crete."
* A traveler said: "Overall it was a lovely experience. Joanna, the tour guide was very lovely, informative and really made you want to listen to her stories and learn about the history, geography and culture of Crete."
* A traveler said: "They were incredible! 11/10. Marilena was one of the best guides we have ever had. Dimitrios was a fantastic driver and very helpful. I really can’t stress how perfect they were. It was a great day and they both went out of their way to ensure we had a through and authentic experience."
* A traveler said: "Great guide who was really building the program around our interests. Very knowledgeable and really nice person. The selected wineries were great as well as the restaurant. It was an all around very nice day"
* A traveler said: "Was very good expidrence. Guides were very knowligible and we saw a lot in One day. We saw Knossos, had pottery class,lunch in vilige was great."
* A traveler said: "This Buggy Adventure is toally amazing! Esp the organizers and the wonderful tourleader wer awesome. Defintly the highlight of our short-vacation on the island Crete."
* A traveler said: "Despite a choppy sea, the crew (Sergey & George) were excellent and reassuring. George was a fantastic crew man, full of stories, charm and funny. Excellent food as well from both and an all round relaxing, enjoyable and memorable. trip."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic trip out! Hotel pick up. Masks worn on the bus which wasn’t too busy at all considering it’s August! When we got to the gorge it was a little busy mainly with Greek tourists not practicing social distancing. The trek is so long that eventually your displaced with other walkers and find yourself walking peacefully with no one around. Plenty of rest places and toilets on the way. Most people wearing trainers. It’s a well trodden trail and pathways wide enough to pass slower walkers where needed. The most arduous part I found was leaving the park and walking to the little tourist town by the beach. You can take a bus for €2 if you wish. Highly recommend this trip for the scenery. Warning your leg muscles will ache the next day!"
* A traveler said: "Dionysus, our guide, was amazing. We had a very good safari full of sites and packed with information about Crete, it’s people, culture, local customs, and villages. Excellent vehicle and great food."
* A traveler said: "Great walk, early start to stay ahead of crowds and make most of shade. Well organised, the guide Thomas was super, checked in on everyone at all the rest stops and good commentry on the bus. Spring water available all way down so only need one water bottle folks."
* A traveler said: "Spectacular scenery, the gorge is beautiful. Long walk 12.2 miles great sense of achievement with lovely swim at the end followed by a cold beer"
* A traveler said: "Our driver/guide was very good at introducing us to Channia and providing his knowledge of the city and Crete."
* A traveler said: "The trainers were super cool, they explain excellent and they take care of us. Was an excellent experience!!"
* A traveler said: "Loved the setting of the house in the foothills overlooking the sea. The food and wine were delicious. Yannis was wonderful guide and very knowledgeable giving lots details and anecdotes. My spouse and two teenagers had a lovely evening."
* A traveler said: "Now this trip is a must is was so amazing indeed. i would definitely go on this tour was the best ever"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Full-Day Land Rover Safari from Heraklion with Lunch
- Full-Day West Crete Tour from Heraklion
- Zeus Cave & Lassithi Plateau (Safari Adventure Offroad Excursion)
- Zeus Cave-Traditional-Villages-Old Wind Mills-Olive Oil Factory-Small Group.
- Mythical Escape: Cave of Zeus & Knossos Palace with Lassithi Plateau
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Day Trips
- Full-day Tours
- Half-day Tours
- Overnight Tours
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Watercity Water Park
- Lions Square & Morosini Fountain
- CretAquarium (Thalassocosmos)
- Limnoupolis Water Park (Aqua Creta Limnoupolis)
- Chrissi Island
- Agios Nikolaos
- Maritime Museum of Crete (Nautical Museum of Crete)
- Balos Beach and Lagoon
- Frangokastello Beach
- Elafonisi Beach
- Aquaworld Aquarium & Reptile Rescue Centre
- Ancient Aptera
- Koules Fortress
- Heraklion Archaeological Museum
- Imbros Gorge
- Things to do in Heraklion
- Things to do in Cyclades Islands
- Things to do in Dodecanese
- Things to do in Aegean Coast
- Things to do in Santorini
- Things to do in Ios
- Things to do in Kos
- Things to do in Bodrum
- Things to do in Athens
- Things to do in Turkish Riviera
- Things to do in Western Anatolia
- Things to do in Macedonia
- Things to do in Black Sea Coast
- Things to do in Puglia
- Things to do in Adriatic Coast