Top Cozumel Day Cruises
Saved to wishlist!
11 results | All Cozumel Tours
Explore the waters off of Cozumel and see marine life on a private glass bottom boat excursion with a bilingual guide. Visit three shallow reefs offshore, where you can snorkel with the provided equipment. Freshwater showers let you rinse off and change after snorkeling, when you can relax with a beer or soft drinks on the sundeck.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Enjoy personalized attention, a flexible itinerary, and the run of a 29-foot (9-meter) luxury Bayliner on this tour from Cozumel. Equipped for a private group of up to eight passengers, this boat has seating indoors and outdoors and will take you anywhere you wish around Cozumel. Half-day charter has multiple departure times throughout the day.
Explore the waters around Cozumel aboard your own boat on this half-day boat tour that includes lunch. Spend the day swimming and snorkeling at a local reef, observing the marine life in the area. Enjoy sunbathing and sipping drinks on your boat and at lunchtime head to idyllic "El Cielo" for a meal on the water served in a floating basket.
Escape the crowds of Cozumel on this private catamaran excursion on the Caribbean Sea. Head to an exclusive snorkeling reef, walk along sand bars out in the sea, or visit less-frequented parts of the island on this fully customizable tour for you and your private party. Plan the trip yourself or follow your crew's recommendations for the perfect all-day outing.
Enjoy great service and convenience that come with an all-inclusive day pass to Mr Sancho’s Beach Club in Cozumel. Lounge on the beach or swing on a hammock. Make use of a pool bar and beachfront section exclusive to all-inclusive day pass guests. All-you-can-eat delicious meals and bottomless drinks await you, making this the perfect vacation experience.
Whether you're an experienced snorkeler or an absolute beginner, fully trained guides let you make the most of Cozumel's famous reef on this half-day snorkeling tour. Hit three of the island's hottest snorkeling spots: Palancar Reef, Columbia Reef and Playa el Cielo, known for the starfish that decorate its white sands. Your package includes drinks and snorkeling gear; marine fees are payable in cash on the day.
Visitors flock to Cozumel for its idyllic landscapes and pristine beaches and this half-day catamaran tour helps you to explore it all. Join a small group and climb aboard your vessel for hours of swimming, snorkeling, and soaking up the sun. Explore coral reefs, relax on the sandbanks, and enjoy time to play on the inflatable water park at Tortugas Beach Club.
Saddle up for a 30-minute adventure by horseback at Mr Sancho’s beach. Get paired with a horse matching your skill level and follow a guide into the jungle, past mangrove forests and farms, before you reach the stunning shoreline of Cozumel’s white-sand beaches and sparkling blue waters. This family-friendly outing is suitable for riders of all levels.
Combine a visit to Quintana Roo’s most famous underwater reefs with complimentary snacks and drinks at a relaxing beach club during this two-for-one combo adventure. Hop aboard a motor-powered catamaran and explore Palancar, Columbia and El Cielo reefs using provided snorkeling gear. Then, get exclusive pool, lounger, and umbrella access at the wifi-equipped beach club, where you’ll also enjoy snacks and alcoholic drinks.
Submerge yourself in the crystal clear waters of the Caribbean in a state-of-the-art submarine on a submarine excursion from Cozumel. Dive to depths of 100 feet (30 meters) to discover the marine magnificence of the protected park, Chankanaab. Your journey upon the Atlantis Submarine takes you to the heart of Cozumel’s most colorful and captivating coral reef; marvel at troves of tropical fish as your knowledgeable guide provides insightful information on the fauna and flora.
Discover the jungle and beaches of Cozumel with just your family and friends on this private self-operated Jeep tour. Follow your guide from a separate vehicle and drive into a national park to learn about the local geology and Maya history. Continue to white-sand beaches for snorkeling and enjoy a delicious lunch. These are just some of the activities and sites available. Leave the routine tours behind and design your own itinerary to include horseback riding, shopping, more sightseeing and whatever else suits your interests.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Day Cruises in Cozumel?
The best Day Cruises in Cozumel according to Viator travelers are:
What Day Cruises in Cozumel are taking additional safety precautions?
These Cozumel experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Day Cruises in Cozumel are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Cozumel may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- Catamaran Cruises
- Day Cruises
- Lunch Cruises
- Ports of Call Tours
- Shore Excursions
- Sightseeing Cruises
- How to Get Around
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Classes & Workshops
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Santa Rosa Wall Tours & Tickets
- Royal Castle (Castillo Real) Tours & Tickets
- Playa Mia Grand Beach Park Tours & Tickets
- Akumal Tours & Tickets
- Tormentos Reef Tours & Tickets
- Cozumel Reefs National Marine Park Tours & Tickets
- Columbia Reef Tours & Tickets
- Corona Beach (Playa Corona) Tours & Tickets
- Playa Uvas Beach Club Tours & Tickets
- Discover Mexico Park Cozumel Tours & Tickets
- Paradise Reef (Paraíso Reef) Tours & Tickets
- El Cedral Tours & Tickets
- The Mayan Cacao Company Tours & Tickets
- Chankanaab Adventure Beach Park Tours & Tickets
- San Gervasio Mayan Ruins Tours & Tickets
- Palancar Reef Tours & Tickets
- El Caracol (Zona Arqueológica El Caracol) Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Riviera Maya & the Yucatan
- Things to do in Playa del Carmen
- Things to do in Tulum
- Things to do in Cancun
- Things to do in Costa Maya
- Things to do in Merida
- Things to do in Ambergris Caye
- Things to do in Belize City
- Things to do in Hopkins
- Things to do in San Pedro Sula
- Things to do in Grand Cayman
- Things to do in Panajachel
- Things to do in San Pedro La Laguna
- Things to do in The Cayes
- Things to do in Central Highlands
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets