Chankanaab Adventure Beach Park
With its unspoiled beaches, lush nature trails, and abundance of marine life, Chankanaab Beach Adventure Park is among the highlights of Cozumel, set along the island’s west coast in the area’s National Marine Park. The Chankanaab name comes from the Mayan language and means "little sea," referring to the park’s natural lagoon. The access to the warm, turquoise sea is a top draw, as are the provided lounge chairs and hammocks prime for relaxing on the beautiful beach.
Tours and tickets to Experience Chankanaab Adventure Beach Park
Should I book Chankanaab Adventure Beach Park tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Chankanaab Adventure Beach Park 2021?
What's the best way to experience Chankanaab Adventure Beach Park?
- Cozumel Jeep Tour and Snorkel with Lunch included
- Chankanaab Cozumel Scuba Dive -1 Tank
- Atlantis Submarine Expedition in Cozumel
- Chankanaab Park Cozumel Day pass & Snorkel package
Things to do near Cozumel
- Things to do in Riviera Maya & the Yucatan
- Things to do in Playa del Carmen
- Things to do in Tulum
- Things to do in Cancun
- Things to do in Isla Holbox
- Things to do in Merida
- Things to do in Ambergris Caye
- Things to do in Belize City
- Things to do in Hopkins
- Things to do in San Ignacio
- Things to do in Placencia
- Things to do in San Pedro Sula
- Things to do in Grand Cayman
- Things to do in The Cayes
- Things to do in Petén