Tivoli World Tours
Read MoreShow Less
Tivoli World, the oldest, largest, and most popular amusement park on Spain’s Costa del Sol, sits atop a hill in Benalmádena. The park features more than 40 rides and attractions, as well as a 4,000-seat outdoor auditorium for daily dance performances. There’s even a Wild West “town,” complete with a Texas barbecue restaurant.
Tivoli World offers several types of entrance tickets for different experiences within the park. With basic admission, you can enter the park and purchase tickets á la carte for individual attractions. The Superior ticket grants unlimited access to most rides and attractions, though a few—including the Terror Mansion, Go-Karts, Shock Boats, and Pony Express—must be purchased separately. Tivoli World is one of 11 stops on the Benalmádena hop-on hop-off sightseeing bus.
Things to Know Before You Go
- Tivoli World is great for families and adrenaline junkies visiting the Costa del Sol.
- Don’t forget to bring along sunscreen, sunglasses, and a hat.
- The park and many of its attractions are wheelchair-accessible.
- Several rides have height requirements, so check before you go.
How to Get There
Tivoli World is in Benalmádena. By car, take the Mediterráneo Highway (A7) and get off at exit 222. You can also catch the train to the Arroyo de la Miel station.
When to Get There
The park is open daily during July, August, and the first week of September. It’s open on weekends during the spring and fall shoulder seasons, and closed from November to mid-March.
Dining at Tivoli World
Hungry parkgoers have several choices when meal time rolls around. The Andalusian Tavern serves traditional tapas, while other restaurants veer toward the international with options including burgers, pizza, ice cream, and Spanish-style Chinese food.
Arroyo de la Miel, Benalmádena, Spain
0 Tours and Activities to Experience Tivoli World
No results found!
Things to do near Costa del Sol
- Things to do in Marbella
- Things to do in Andalucia
- Things to do in Northern Morocco
- Things to do in The Algarve
- Things to do in Benahavis
- Things to do in Malaga
- Things to do in Tarifa
- Things to do in Tetouan
- Things to do in Tangier
- Things to do in Murcia
- Things to do in Alentejo
- Things to do in Costa Blanca
- Things to do in Estremadura
- Things to do in Beiras
- Things to do in Atlantic Coast