Top Corinth Dining Experiences
Saved to wishlist!
4 results | All Corinth Tours
Dear Traveller hop on board for a unique sailing experience! During the cruise, you have qualitative time to relax, enjoy swimming in the crystal clear waters of the Argolic Gulf while tasting local goods and getting to know the basics of sailing. This cruise includes: • 4,5 hours of sailing, access to 2 hidden beaches only accessible by boat and 2 small islands near Tolo, Romvi and Daskalio • Breakfast or small meal, fresh biological fruits and local snacks (such as fresh fish and ''meze'') • Greek wines from quality Nemea wineries • Juices and beverages • SUP board and action camera, snorkeling equipment, fishing equipment This cruise can be operated in the morning or during the sunset. Skipper with 20 years of experience and hostess will be on board. Contact us for more information.
Become a member of ours chef team. Enjoy cooking with high quality raw materials, modern techniques and outstanding result. During the procedure combine each plate with the appropriate wine variety in our place in Nafplio. Visit, taste, learn and your trip is evolving.
Get to know the most important Greek grape varieties and wine regions. Guided by our experienced oenologist or a local wine professional and matched to your expertise. Traditional Greek dinner/lunch or barbeque with Greek delicacies freshly cooked by our local chef. The meal is accompanied by the wines from the tasting for you to have the chance to taste them again in combination with food.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Our tour guide will meet you at your hotel and start your walk from the Land Gate, the only entrance to the Venetian city. Our tour will start with a healthy greek breakfast, with homemade pies & marmelades. We will pass by the point where Ioannis Kapodistrias, the first ruler of Greece, was killed and we will end up in the Syntagama Square, where Venetian and neoclassical buildings dominate around. As we tour the old town's picturesque alleyways, you will discover historical buildings such as the First Parliament of the Greek State and the Archaeological Museum. We will then visit local delicatessen shops where we will taste traditional cheeses and cold meat, olives and olive oil, honey and sweets with yogurt. Our next stop is a cellar where we will taste amazing Greek wines, ouzo and tsipouro.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Dining Experiences in Corinth?
The best Dining Experiences in Corinth according to Viator travelers are:
What Dining Experiences in Corinth are taking additional safety precautions?
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets