Top Corfu Shore Excursions
130 results | All Corfu Tours
* A traveler said: "We especially enjoyed the boat ride to see the caves. The Greek snack on top of the hill was tasty and the view was spectacular. We bought many souvenirs at the gift shop that was part of this tour too. Authentic items that were sized well for travel"
* A traveler said: "I really enjoyed the tour. Wafa was my tour guide and she was great showing me around the town of Corfu. I learned so much about this beautiful island in such a short time. I recommend this tour when you arrive to understand the culture. Very nice tour!!"
* A traveler said: "Our captain showed us an excellent time exploring the gorgeous caves!! And our guide was wonderful!!"
* A traveler said: "True to the description, this is a private custom tour based on what you're interested in. My guide met me at the airport and we visited several great places on Corfu, based on my interests. She knew a lot about the sites and the history of the island, but also told me about life on the island. I'd use this company again for excursions on Corfu."
* A traveler said: "I had a great time! I would suggest to sell “boat currency” at entrance so we can buy our food and drinks upfront by card. The card machine wouldn’t work when near to the islands and couldn’t get drinks and food because we had no cash. :)"
* A traveler said: "Tour was great! Got a lot of time on the ATV’s and it ran very smoothly with a great guide! Would definitely recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Chris was excellent! Every place he took is had a wonderful story! If you only have 1 day in Corfu this will let you see the best sights. The beach, monastery, old town, wine tasting & last but definitely not least the olive oil tasting!! Thank you so much Christis 💗"
* A traveler said: "Well organised and informative trip. Easy pick-up and drop-off, on time and friendly, helpful tour leader and coach driver. Really good day out!!"
* A traveler said: "We had a great time at The Governor Mill! Georgio was an incredibly friendly (and funny) guide with plenty of knowledge to share. The tour was as entertaining as enriching, there were plenty of (covid) safety measures in place and the tour group was only 11 people which made it very comfortable. Most definitely recommend visiting this family owned mill and learn more about all the amazing properties this simple but noble product has to offer."
* A traveler said: "The trip to Paxos and antipaxos was so amazing and joyful! Kind people, amazing caves and turquoise beaches! I highly recommend this!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour. Just the right amount of hours and gives you the time to see as much as possible if you decide to have a short stay in Corfu. Totally recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Best tourguide, best Journey by the sea, everthing was fine. I Would recommand that Journey. Boutrint is a Must have, otherwise you will be 6 Hours in the City, that‘s to long"
* A traveler said: "Incredible experience, Themis was an amazing host and we had the best time. Definitely the best part of our trip to Corfu."
* A traveler said: "The trip was great. The ship was big and fast we even overtook the passing ships. there was a ramp on the boat from which you could jump into the water, which was a great experience. One thing I would feel was the audio on the ship, which caused the guide to be misunderstood."
* A traveler said: "This was an absolute experience, from pick up at my resort which was on time to the fabulous commentator, she was amazing and humorous. The sights were breath taking, the staff were very friendly and entertaining. I have fear of water and not a great swimmer but I felt safe, got a life vest and swam in the ocean and I'm so glad I did, cause I will never forget the experience."
* A traveler said: "Lovely views, swimming, great home made greek food. 5/5 experience! The captain and his wife were friendly and made everyone feel welcome."
* A traveler said: "Very friendly crew and well organised. Good value for money. Amazing locations visited. Antipaxos swimming was the highlight."
* A traveler said: "Amazing stuff, very friendly and accommodating. Beautiful scenery and locations. Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "Great service. Driver was waiting at arrivals with a sign and car was parked nearby. Really easy. Good driver and car."
* A traveler said: "Excellent half day spent with Driver Stefanos, very friendly and knowledgeable. Can't recommend this excursion enough"
* A traveler said: "We were exactly where we were told at the port terminal in Corfu. Our guide, ‘V’ (I don’t want to try to spell his name!) was very engaging and we enjoyed our conversations. We took an added boat tour to the caves that he arranged for us. We had a very nice time in old Corfu and the 4 hour tour was over way too soon!! I would definitely use them again!!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- Coffee Cruises
- Day Cruises
- Lunch Cruises
- Ports of Call Tours
- Shore Excursions
- Sightseeing Cruises
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services