Top Corfu Nature and Wildlife Tours
40 results | All Corfu Tours
* A traveler said: "Tour was great! Got a lot of time on the ATV’s and it ran very smoothly with a great guide! Would definitely recommend!"
* A traveler said: "The trip to Paxos and antipaxos was so amazing and joyful! Kind people, amazing caves and turquoise beaches! I highly recommend this!"
* A traveler said: "Very friendly crew and well organised. Good value for money. Amazing locations visited. Antipaxos swimming was the highlight."
* A traveler said: "Well organised and informative trip. Easy pick-up and drop-off, on time and friendly, helpful tour leader and coach driver. Really good day out!!"
* A traveler said: "Lovely views, swimming, great home made greek food. 5/5 experience! The captain and his wife were friendly and made everyone feel welcome."
* A traveler said: "Best tourguide, best Journey by the sea, everthing was fine. I Would recommand that Journey. Boutrint is a Must have, otherwise you will be 6 Hours in the City, that‘s to long"
* A traveler said: "The whole trip was well organised and enjoyable from start to finish we were looked after the crew did an amazing job as did the performers"
* A traveler said: "This was an absolute experience, from pick up at my resort which was on time to the fabulous commentator, she was amazing and humorous. The sights were breath taking, the staff were very friendly and entertaining. I have fear of water and not a great swimmer but I felt safe, got a life vest and swam in the ocean and I'm so glad I did, cause I will never forget the experience."
* A traveler said: "Definitely recommend to do in Corfu! The best experience. Me and all my friends were absolutely excited about yacht, captain and also his stories about Corfu and amazing views of island. Captain was very friendly and made sure we felt good."
* A traveler said: "I really enjoyed the tour. Wafa was my tour guide and she was great showing me around the town of Corfu. I learned so much about this beautiful island in such a short time. I recommend this tour when you arrive to understand the culture. Very nice tour!!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing stuff, very friendly and accommodating. Beautiful scenery and locations. Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "My wife and I really enjoyed this excursion to this vineyard/olive farm. We were one of two couples that were at the vineyard on that day, so we had a very extensive view of this facility. We were able to visit with the representative of this 150-year old vineyard and winery. They grow the grapes, press them, age them and bottle the wines. After the tour, we had a snack of wine and olives and olive oil. The only downside was the transportation back and forth to the vineyard. It was approximately $40 each way."
* A traveler said: "Outstanding driver/tour guide. This is a flexible tour. 3 stops. Can decide length of time at each one. All are great. First 2 are more beach. Last one is town/views."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful - loved every minute. We were here for the day on a cruise and we were picked up from the port and taken straight to the stable. The owner there was great - really friendly and passionate. Fantastic experience."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Adventure Quad ATV Safari Guided Tour at The Pink Palace in Agios Gordios, Corfu
- Private Corfu Custom Day Tour
- Uncharted Escapes: Land Rover Safari Corfu North Route
- One day private tour to Zagori from Corfu, Kipoi, Monodentri, Vikos Gorge
- Corfu Shore Excursion: Private Island Tour Including Achillion Palace