Top Corfu Food & Drink
45 results | All Corfu Tours
* A traveler said: "Incredible experience, Themis was an amazing host and we had the best time. Definitely the best part of our trip to Corfu."
* A traveler said: "Meteora and its history, monasteries built atop vertical peaks with no access whatsoever. Constructed by the 14th century and before that the monks lived in caves to hide from the Turkish attacks (9th century). This was in my bucket list and for my surprise my daughter and teen grandchildren did want to come to visit this with me and we all enjoyed and were amazed by Meteora, how monks and material were rope harnessed to get on the top of the peaks or by movable ladders, to construct and avoid Turkish to access the monasteries. It is also amazing the paintings, incredible how they managed to do all this. I always wonder how we have such wonders made by men when no technology or equipment were available. It seems that determination, hard work and good leadership pays off."
* A traveler said: "The trip was great. The ship was big and fast we even overtook the passing ships. there was a ramp on the boat from which you could jump into the water, which was a great experience. One thing I would feel was the audio on the ship, which caused the guide to be misunderstood."
* A traveler said: "Very friendly crew and well organised. Good value for money. Amazing locations visited. Antipaxos swimming was the highlight."
* A traveler said: "The trip to Paxos and antipaxos was so amazing and joyful! Kind people, amazing caves and turquoise beaches! I highly recommend this!"
* A traveler said: "Well organised and informative trip. Easy pick-up and drop-off, on time and friendly, helpful tour leader and coach driver. Really good day out!!"
* A traveler said: "Best tourguide, best Journey by the sea, everthing was fine. I Would recommand that Journey. Boutrint is a Must have, otherwise you will be 6 Hours in the City, that‘s to long"
* A traveler said: "I had a great time! I would suggest to sell “boat currency” at entrance so we can buy our food and drinks upfront by card. The card machine wouldn’t work when near to the islands and couldn’t get drinks and food because we had no cash. :)"
* A traveler said: "This was one of my favorite tours in Greece. Our guide was very personable and we were delighted to learn local culture, flavors, and history in one tour. The food tastings were unique and I'm glad we got to try some local favorites."
* A traveler said: "My wife and I really enjoyed this excursion to this vineyard/olive farm. We were one of two couples that were at the vineyard on that day, so we had a very extensive view of this facility. We were able to visit with the representative of this 150-year old vineyard and winery. They grow the grapes, press them, age them and bottle the wines. After the tour, we had a snack of wine and olives and olive oil. The only downside was the transportation back and forth to the vineyard. It was approximately $40 each way."
* A traveler said: "We strongly recommend this Tour. Our best while we were doing a Cruise in Greece. Nicko, our guide, who is also the owner is really nice and he will answer to all the questions you may have during the tour. He was also very prudent driving the Scooter. Thank Nicko from your 2 Canadian French customers"
* A traveler said: "Eventually found the place tucked around one of the small streets. We were made very welcome and tasted the sweets and licquers made there . The place was immaculate and very tidy with all there produce clearly on display. We then sat outside with a cocktail of our choice chatting to the lady . A lovely hour well spent in a relaxing atmosphere. Would recommend a visit to anyone visiting the old town of Corfu. Thank you for making us welcome . Paul &Lin x"
* A traveler said: "Lovely views, swimming, great home made greek food. 5/5 experience! The captain and his wife were friendly and made everyone feel welcome."
* A traveler said: "This was a great trip to a beautiful farm with lovely olive trees. We tasted some good food and had a tour of the olive oil making process. The guide at the farm was lovely just wished we had a little more time there! Our tour driver Maria was also very knowledgeable and friendly!"
* A traveler said: "Chris was excellent! Every place he took is had a wonderful story! If you only have 1 day in Corfu this will let you see the best sights. The beach, monastery, old town, wine tasting & last but definitely not least the olive oil tasting!! Thank you so much Christis 💗"