Top Corfu Art Classes
10 results | All Corfu Tours
* A traveler said: "Well organised and informative trip. Easy pick-up and drop-off, on time and friendly, helpful tour leader and coach driver. Really good day out!!"
* A traveler said: "Meteora and its history, monasteries built atop vertical peaks with no access whatsoever. Constructed by the 14th century and before that the monks lived in caves to hide from the Turkish attacks (9th century). This was in my bucket list and for my surprise my daughter and teen grandchildren did want to come to visit this with me and we all enjoyed and were amazed by Meteora, how monks and material were rope harnessed to get on the top of the peaks or by movable ladders, to construct and avoid Turkish to access the monasteries. It is also amazing the paintings, incredible how they managed to do all this. I always wonder how we have such wonders made by men when no technology or equipment were available. It seems that determination, hard work and good leadership pays off."
* A traveler said: "We especially enjoyed the boat ride to see the caves. The Greek snack on top of the hill was tasty and the view was spectacular. We bought many souvenirs at the gift shop that was part of this tour too. Authentic items that were sized well for travel"
* A traveler said: "Chris was excellent! Every place he took is had a wonderful story! If you only have 1 day in Corfu this will let you see the best sights. The beach, monastery, old town, wine tasting & last but definitely not least the olive oil tasting!! Thank you so much Christis 💗"
* A traveler said: "I really enjoyed the tour. Wafa was my tour guide and she was great showing me around the town of Corfu. I learned so much about this beautiful island in such a short time. I recommend this tour when you arrive to understand the culture. Very nice tour!!"
* A traveler said: "Awesome tour. If you like photography and learning about taking better photos this is the tour. Also, you will see many unique places of old town that you will never see on your own."