Top Cordoba Tickets & Passes
14 results | All Cordoba Tours
* A traveler said: "Great tour that shows you more about the future of the cordoba mosque. The guide was fun and exciting. Thank you Angela."
* A traveler said: "Great monument We are french Visit in french language with our guide Mr Córdoba who is very skilled on the subject We did several guided tour and we can tell that Mr Cordoba was the best guide we had Spécial thanks to him"
* A traveler said: "An excellent tour through La Mezquita. Olivia was very informative and spiced the tour with a sense of humour."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was superb. He was well versed in Córdoba history and his insights were deep and made the tour so much more interesting."
* A traveler said: "Acknowledgement of muslims and benefits of architecture in Spain Really great guide Thanks for the amazing time"
* A traveler said: "One of the best tours in the world, our tour guide Joaquin Knowledge was amazing. The history of Córdoba made the most important cities in Spain. I would recommend the 4 hour tour."
* A traveler said: "Patio our guide was excellent, so knowledgeable and spoke great English. We learnt so much about the history of Spain and Cordoba on this tour. Great if you have stamina and like lots of information. We were also lucky that we were a small group so it felt very personalised."
* A traveler said: "Olivia was a fantastic guide, her knowledge was seriously impressive and her command of English - even our humour was super. We wouldn’t have understood the significance of a lot if the history without her, if we could personally recommend her we would she is a credit to you"
* A traveler said: "This was a very good tour. Guide was very knowledgable with a very good command of English Language. I can say I have learnt a lot."
* A traveler said: "We learned about the history of the city as well as the food as it relates to the changing make up of the city. Rafa was quite entertaining too!"
* A traveler said: "Great show best we have seen ,very welcoming when we arrived so easy to collect tickets ,we were offered a soft drip or a glass wine on arrival."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Andalucia
- Things to do in Seville
- Things to do in Granada
- Things to do in Malaga
- Things to do in Marbella
- Things to do in Benahavis
- Things to do in Cádiz
- Things to do in Tarifa
- Things to do in Toledo
- Things to do in Almeria
- Things to do in Madrid
- Things to do in Portimao
- Things to do in Alicante
- Things to do in Costa del Sol
- Things to do in Alentejo