Top Copenhagen Water Tours
Saved to wishlist!
12 results | All Copenhagen Tours
Get a local's perspective on Copenhagen as you cruise through Copenhagen's canals on this guided tour. Limited to a small group of just 12 people, the captain tailors the tour to the group's interests, meaning you get a personalized experience and the opportunity to participate in any special events or festivals occurring. Get a deeper insight than most visitors to Copenhagen.
Explore the historical highlights and cultural delights of Copenhagen by both bus and boat on a hop-on hop-off tour of the Danish capital. Mix and match multiple interconnected sightseeing routes to see all of the city’s spectacular sights; whenever an attraction captures your attention, hop off to find out more and then rejoin the route at a time and stop convenient to you. Tickets are valid for 48 hours from first use and can be used on both the double-decker bus and the open-air boat.
Escape bustling Copenhagen for a day of peace and tranquillity on Lake Furesø on this adventurous tour. Take to the calm waters of Lake Furesø— Denmark's deepest lake—and enjoy uninterrupted views over the lakeside scenery. Sail your traditional wooden boat around the lake and enjoy a brush with nature in Denmark’s beautiful North Zealand region.
This is a fantastic way to make the most of limited time in Copenhagen. Instead of waiting in long ticket lines, pre-book a combination of a bus tour and a canal cruise—the perfect way to take in the city’s main sights in just half a day. The coach tour rides past Christiansborg Palace, Tivoli Gardens, and the Royal Danish Opera. Then, the canal cruise reveals impressive views of the city’s skyline and historical buildings.
Swap city sightseeing for an adventure on the water in a scenic location that’s situated north of Copenhagen. Enjoy the rare opportunity to travel in a traditional style of wooden boat that has a long history, dating back to the 1800s. During the tour, ride on Lyngby Lake towards the Millstream—a beautiful stream which appeared after the Ice Age.
Dip into the trendy food and restaurant scene of the Danish capital on this half-day Copenhagen food and walking tour. With a guide, learn about the city’s burgeoning reputation for fresh, light and seasonal cuisine made using natural produce, and seek out the locals’ favorite eateries, shops and markets. Food samples vary on each tour depending on the season, but expect to enjoy goodies that will pretty much make up a full meal, from artisanal cheeses to open sandwiches, organic hot dogs, apple wine and delicious craft beers.
It's all castles and cathedrals. Head out of Copenhagen for the day on this guided small-group tour, visiting UNESCO World Heritage-listed Kronborg Castle, the sitting for Shakespeare's Hamlet, and then Frederiksborg Castle, the largest Renaissance-era castle in Scandinavia. After a tour of the fortresses head to stunning Roskilde Cathedral, the burial spot for numerous kings and queens. Finally, finish the tour at the Viking Ship Museum. This small-group tour is limited to just 16 people or fewer.
Enjoy skip-the-line admission to Copenhagen's popular Tivoli Gardens, one of the city's top attractions. Save valuable vacation time by purchasing your tickets ahead of time, allowing you to skip the ticket-buying line and proceed directly inside. Spend as much time as you like exploring the performances, the amusement park rides, and the dining options in the food hall.
Visit two countries in one day—and explore castles, cathedrals, skyscrapers, and more—on this tour from Copenhagen. Travel via luxury minibus to Helsingør (Elsinore), where you can visit the UNESCO-listed Kronborg Castle (own expense), immortalized in Shakespeare’s 'Hamlet.' Then, hop on a ferry to Sweden. Enjoy free time to explore the historical university city of Lund, and get to know buzzing Malmö before returning to Copenhagen.
Come on a trip to Lund & Malmö, the two Swedish sister towns that could not be more different from each other. Lund is old and cosy, with its prestigious university and old cathedral. Malmö is bigger and always changing, with modern architecture and an international and hip culture. The guide will pick you up by minibus in central Copenhagen in Denmark to take you and the small exclusive group of no more than 6 people to Sweden. You cross the grand Øresund Bridge and then arrive in Lund, you learn about the Vikings, see Lund University and the cathedral that was once the main seat of power in Scandinavia. You then continue to Malmö, where you have a lunch break. Malmö gives you the story of a church that could qualify into the Monthy Pythons, how you can get rich by bad book-keeping and what the Koreans mean by “The tears of Malmö”. After the tour you have to option to stay indepently for as long as you wish, with a fexible return ticket.
Enjoy the must-see sights of Copenhagen on a small-group tour of the city limited to 16 people to provide a more intimate sightseeing experience. With a driver and guide, check out attractions like Christiansborg Palace, the Little Mermaid, and Nyhavn, plus enjoy a cruise on the canals.
Enjoy a beautiful boat trip on Bagsværd Lake 20 km north of Copenhagen. Sail with the old wooden boats some dating back from 1896 and experience the bustling atmosphere on the lake. You can stay on the boat for the entire round trip or hop off at one of the stops along the way to enjoy the scenery.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Water Tours in Copenhagen?
The best Water Tours in Copenhagen according to Viator travelers are:
What Water Tours in Copenhagen are taking additional safety precautions?
These Copenhagen experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Water Tours in Copenhagen are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Copenhagen may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Art & Culture
- Audio Guides
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bus Tours
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Classes & Workshops
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- National Museum of Denmark (Nationalmuseet) Tours & Tickets
- Old Stock Exchange (Børsen) Tours & Tickets
- Ny Carlsberg Glyptotek Tours & Tickets
- National Aquarium Denmark (Den Blaa Planet) Tours & Tickets
- Tivoli Gardens Tours & Tickets
- Lapidarium of Kings (Kongernes Lapidarium) Tours & Tickets
- Ruins under Christiansborg Palace Tours & Tickets
- Louisiana Museum of Modern Art Tours & Tickets
- Kronborg Castle (Kronborg Slot) Tours & Tickets
- Torvehallerne Market Tours & Tickets
- Freetown Christiania Tours & Tickets
- David Collection (Davids Samling) Tours & Tickets
- Amager Museum (Amagermuseet) Tours & Tickets
- Copenhagen Opera House (Operaen) Tours & Tickets
- Nyhavn Tours & Tickets
- Christian's Harbor (Christianshavn) Tours & Tickets
- Thorvaldsens Museum Tours & Tickets
- Copenhagen Zoo Tours & Tickets
- City Hall Square (Radhuspladsen) Tours & Tickets
- Vesterbro Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Rostock
- Things to do in Hamburg
- Things to do in Berlin
- Things to do in Potsdam
- Things to do in Gdansk
- Things to do in Poznan
- Things to do in Oslo
- Things to do in Leeuwarden
- Things to do in Stockholm
- Things to do in Amsterdam
- Things to do in Prague
- Things to do in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern
- Things to do in Northern Germany
- Things to do in North Holland
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets