Top Copenhagen Tuk Tuk Tours
13 results | All Copenhagen Tours
* A traveler said: "Great time everyone was so friendly and so surprised that a balance challenged person was able to feel comfortable and master the Segway. Great local information and history of Denmark"
* A traveler said: "Really enjoyable and informative tour with a very knowledgable tour guide Anna. She was very able to cater to our needs with two elderly, reasonably immobile men too."
* A traveler said: "What a great way to see the sights in Copenhagen! Martin was very knowledgeable and interactive with the group. He made sure we all stuck together and gave us helpful safety tips and instructions before our ride. I was concerned about my 73 year old mother keeping up but she did great and thoroughly enjoyed herself."
* A traveler said: "Really enjoyed the course and would certainly recommend. The instructor was clear, well organised and we produced 12 perfect Danish pastries. He provided lots of useful hints, tips and recipes."
* A traveler said: "This is a great way to see Copenhagen and learn about things that wouldn't be covered on a more commercial tour. Nicholas was amazing and you could really feel his love for the city and the culture."
* A traveler said: "Penny was a great instructor and tour guide. I've never ridden on a segway before. She was helpful and patient. I enjoyed the tour immensely. Also she provided an informative and engaging tour about the city of Copenhagen and its people."
* A traveler said: "We greatly enjoyed the wealth of knowledge and time taken to walk through the history of Denmark and Sweden. Each stop was filled with great recommendations that made the trip an amazing experience. If you are looking for a day to explore outside the city, this is a must!!"
* A traveler said: "Sewn Eric was fantastic. Excellent experience he is knowledgeable and so friendly. The tour of the church ⛪ was Amazing, he told us in detail how it was built and stories about the King and Queen s. Krongborg Castle was also amazing. Would give it 10 stars 🌟."
* A traveler said: "Tour guide information was interesting and entertaining .. Ride was smooth . Tour organizers flexible"
* A traveler said: "Nice guide, funny ride, good tour, a lot of Information ... and a beer in the end. What lese do you need?"
* A traveler said: "Stuart was an excellent knowledgeable guide who told us lots of interesting facts about Copenhagen. We really enjoyed the walking tour and recommend it!"
* A traveler said: "This was a great way to get an overview of this beautiful city. My teenagers loved the segways!"
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed our ride around the city in our cargo bike. The weather was cool, cloudy, and rainy but that did not stop our group. Our lovely guide provided us ponchos and directions on how to operate the cargo bikes and off we went. The topic of our tour was the Science of Happiness and it was insightful into the lives and design of the Danish people and communities. We stopped along the route for a hot drink and had a lovely conversation with some of the other guests on the tour. I would definitely recommend that you add this unique afternoon to your "things to try" while visiting Copenhagen."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bike Tours
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- E-Bike Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Segway Tours
- Tuk Tuk Tours
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Ruins under Christiansborg Palace
- Copenhagen Zoo
- Freetown Christiania
- Kronborg Castle (Kronborg Slot)
- Ocean Quay Cruise Port
- Kunsthal Charlottenborg
- Lapidarium of Kings (Kongernes Lapidarium)
- City Hall Square (Radhuspladsen)
- David Collection (Davids Samling)
- Rosenborg Castle Gardens (Kongens Have)
- Louisiana Museum of Modern Art
- Nordre Toldbod Cruise Terminal
- Ny Carlsberg Glyptotek
- Thorvaldsens Museum
- Tivoli Gardens
- Christiansborg Palace (Christiansborg Slot)
- Old Stock Exchange (Børsen)
- Tycho Brahe Planetarium
- Hard Rock Cafe Copenhagen
- Things to do in Rostock
- Things to do in Hamburg
- Things to do in Berlin
- Things to do in Potsdam
- Things to do in Gdansk
- Things to do in Poznan
- Things to do in Oslo
- Things to do in Kaliningrad
- Things to do in Leeuwarden
- Things to do in Stockholm
- Things to do in Amsterdam
- Things to do in Prague
- Things to do in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern
- Things to do in Northern Germany
- Things to do in North Holland