Top Copenhagen Sightseeing Tours
144 results | All Copenhagen Tours
* A traveler said: "Stuart was an excellent knowledgeable guide who told us lots of interesting facts about Copenhagen. We really enjoyed the walking tour and recommend it!"
* A traveler said: "We greatly enjoyed the wealth of knowledge and time taken to walk through the history of Denmark and Sweden. Each stop was filled with great recommendations that made the trip an amazing experience. If you are looking for a day to explore outside the city, this is a must!!"
* A traveler said: "Tour guide information was interesting and entertaining .. Ride was smooth . Tour organizers flexible"
* A traveler said: "Sewn Eric was fantastic. Excellent experience he is knowledgeable and so friendly. The tour of the church ⛪ was Amazing, he told us in detail how it was built and stories about the King and Queen s. Krongborg Castle was also amazing. Would give it 10 stars 🌟."
* A traveler said: "Great tour! A bit on the pricier side as far as tours go but well worth it if you like food and drink. Knowledgeable and friendly guide, good eats. Was interesting to learn about the history and culture through food. Highly recommend. Good for solo travelers - everyone on my tour was solo."
* A traveler said: "I highly recommend this tour for an overview of Copenhagen. It hits the major sites and was managed by a tour guide with excellent English and thorough command of Danish history. Great memories!!!"
* A traveler said: "This is a great way to see Copenhagen and learn about things that wouldn't be covered on a more commercial tour. Nicholas was amazing and you could really feel his love for the city and the culture."
* A traveler said: "Penny was a great instructor and tour guide. I've never ridden on a segway before. She was helpful and patient. I enjoyed the tour immensely. Also she provided an informative and engaging tour about the city of Copenhagen and its people."
* A traveler said: "VERY friendly guy who sailed ⛵ our boat. He was very knowledgeable about the harbor. We saw some interesting things. We got to go onto an abandoned fort in the harbor."
* A traveler said: "Nice leisurely tour with hotel pick up and return. Driver was early, small group, clean coach. A couple extra stops for the sights. Our driver George was sick w alittle head cold but was pleasant and answered any questions. He gave us plenty of time to walk around the town square in Malmo and Lund. We arrived back on time after having time for lunch, too!"
* A traveler said: "The best way to see this lovely ciity. The canal cruise is a highlight, you get to see everything from a different perspective."
* A traveler said: "What a great way to see the sights in Copenhagen! Martin was very knowledgeable and interactive with the group. He made sure we all stuck together and gave us helpful safety tips and instructions before our ride. I was concerned about my 73 year old mother keeping up but she did great and thoroughly enjoyed herself."
* A traveler said: "This was a great way to get an overview of this beautiful city. My teenagers loved the segways!"
* A traveler said: "Really enjoyable and informative tour with a very knowledgable tour guide Anna. She was very able to cater to our needs with two elderly, reasonably immobile men too."
* A traveler said: "Used this card for travelling on metro, train and canal boat tour. Visited den Blau planet, Tivoli Gardens, National Museum of Denmark and Ripleys Believe it or not. We had a 72 hour pass and done a flying visit at Tivoli as we didn’t realise you could only visit one time using the card."
* A traveler said: "Our guide took us all over and explained lots of history about these cities. Wonderful tour with lots of time to ask questions and strool along the beautiful streets and seaside"
* A traveler said: "Amazing way to see the city and enjoy great local food along the way. Try a bit of sip of everything-it is the best way to experience the culture! Nadia was a wonderful guide!"
* A traveler said: "This was well worth the money just for the no wait because the wait time was 40 min. Food was good with good choice from Gold menu."
* A traveler said: "Nice guide, funny ride, good tour, a lot of Information ... and a beer in the end. What lese do you need?"
* A traveler said: "Maria our tour guide was knowledgeable and flexible to our needs . She had a great attention to detail and a love for the architecture and design of the buildings ."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Adventure Tours
- City Tours
- Hop on Hop Off
- Night Tours
- Private Sightseeing Tours
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Sightseeing Passes
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in Rostock
- Things to do in Hamburg
- Things to do in Berlin
- Things to do in Potsdam
- Things to do in Gdansk
- Things to do in Poznan
- Things to do in Oslo
- Things to do in Kaliningrad
- Things to do in Leeuwarden
- Things to do in Stockholm
- Things to do in Amsterdam
- Things to do in Prague
- Things to do in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern
- Things to do in Northern Germany
- Things to do in North Holland