Top Copenhagen Outdoor Activities
46 results | All Copenhagen Tours
* A traveler said: "Beautiful scenery. Pleasant guide. Helpful narration. The canals are intriguing, and Cooenhagen is quite lovely."
* A traveler said: "Sewn Eric was fantastic. Excellent experience he is knowledgeable and so friendly. The tour of the church ⛪ was Amazing, he told us in detail how it was built and stories about the King and Queen s. Krongborg Castle was also amazing. Would give it 10 stars 🌟."
* A traveler said: "Stuart was an excellent knowledgeable guide who told us lots of interesting facts about Copenhagen. We really enjoyed the walking tour and recommend it!"
* A traveler said: "We greatly enjoyed the wealth of knowledge and time taken to walk through the history of Denmark and Sweden. Each stop was filled with great recommendations that made the trip an amazing experience. If you are looking for a day to explore outside the city, this is a must!!"
* A traveler said: "There wasn't really a long line but the price this website was roughly the same as buying in person at Tivoli so I preferred buying it beforehand for peace of mind. Tivoli is brilliant in Feb! I would really really recommend it!"
* A traveler said: "This was one of the highlights of my trip. The tour guide was fantastic and very responsive and considerate. I got lucky as the weather was gorgeous the day I went. It’s so nice to get outside of the city and go on a tour that’s different and nice to get in nature as well. It’s a nice walk through the forest trail and the walk up the tower is very exciting. The guide also gives you some personal space so you can do the climb as fast or slow as you prefer and you have lots of time for gorgeous photos at the top. The 360 degree view from the top is spectacular. It’s also very easy to get to (of course with the tour guide driving) but you can take this tour in the morning and still have your afternoon free to go do other things. It’s only an hour out of the city but getting into the forest makes you feel like you’re in another world. I highly recommend this tour. You will not be disappointed. Thanks for a great tour!"
* A traveler said: "What a great way to see the sights in Copenhagen! Martin was very knowledgeable and interactive with the group. He made sure we all stuck together and gave us helpful safety tips and instructions before our ride. I was concerned about my 73 year old mother keeping up but she did great and thoroughly enjoyed herself."
* A traveler said: "VERY friendly guy who sailed ⛵ our boat. He was very knowledgeable about the harbor. We saw some interesting things. We got to go onto an abandoned fort in the harbor."
* A traveler said: "Nice leisurely tour with hotel pick up and return. Driver was early, small group, clean coach. A couple extra stops for the sights. Our driver George was sick w alittle head cold but was pleasant and answered any questions. He gave us plenty of time to walk around the town square in Malmo and Lund. We arrived back on time after having time for lunch, too!"
* A traveler said: "Really enjoyable and informative tour with a very knowledgable tour guide Anna. She was very able to cater to our needs with two elderly, reasonably immobile men too."
* A traveler said: "Great tour! We had very good time with our host Alex, he knew a lot and was very opened to received any questions or doubts. The bikes were great and the itinerary and timings were accomplish as planned Very recommended"
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed our ride around the city in our cargo bike. The weather was cool, cloudy, and rainy but that did not stop our group. Our lovely guide provided us ponchos and directions on how to operate the cargo bikes and off we went. The topic of our tour was the Science of Happiness and it was insightful into the lives and design of the Danish people and communities. We stopped along the route for a hot drink and had a lovely conversation with some of the other guests on the tour. I would definitely recommend that you add this unique afternoon to your "things to try" while visiting Copenhagen."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour and tour guide! Good combination of land and water and length of trip. Tour guide very knowledgeable and answered all of our questions."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic way to explore the city, all the history and tourist spots of course , but with the relaxed pace of the bikes and our great guide Laura we also learned a lot about the culture and traditions of denmark , highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "Most enjoyable bike tour of Copenhagen. This is a must for anyone visiting the city as you get an amazing overview of the city and get ideas on what to see next."
* A traveler said: "I highly recommend this tour! Alex was so sweet & he took us to many cool places to try food & drink, & the ride itself was soooo fun! I felt like living a local life!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- National History Museum (Frederiksborg Slot)
- Copenhagen Zoo
- Nordre Toldbod Cruise Terminal
- David Collection (Davids Samling)
- National Museum of Denmark (Nationalmuseet)
- Copenhagen Opera House (Operaen)
- Kunsthal Charlottenborg
- Kronborg Castle (Kronborg Slot)
- Lapidarium of Kings (Kongernes Lapidarium)
- Tivoli Gardens
- Hard Rock Cafe Copenhagen
- Ny Carlsberg Glyptotek
- Ocean Quay Cruise Port
- City Hall Square (Radhuspladsen)
- Casino Copenhagen
- Amager Museum (Amagermuseet)
- Louisiana Museum of Modern Art
- Carlsberg Brewery
- Things to do in Rostock
- Things to do in Hamburg
- Things to do in Berlin
- Things to do in Potsdam
- Things to do in Gdansk
- Things to do in Poznan
- Things to do in Oslo
- Things to do in Kaliningrad
- Things to do in Leeuwarden
- Things to do in Stockholm
- Things to do in Amsterdam
- Things to do in Prague
- Things to do in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern
- Things to do in Northern Germany
- Things to do in North Holland