Top Copenhagen Night Tours
13 results | All Copenhagen Tours
* A traveler said: "Sewn Eric was fantastic. Excellent experience he is knowledgeable and so friendly. The tour of the church ⛪ was Amazing, he told us in detail how it was built and stories about the King and Queen s. Krongborg Castle was also amazing. Would give it 10 stars 🌟."
* A traveler said: "Great tour! We had very good time with our host Alex, he knew a lot and was very opened to received any questions or doubts. The bikes were great and the itinerary and timings were accomplish as planned Very recommended"
* A traveler said: "This is a great way to see Copenhagen and learn about things that wouldn't be covered on a more commercial tour. Nicholas was amazing and you could really feel his love for the city and the culture."
* A traveler said: "What a great way to see the sights in Copenhagen! Martin was very knowledgeable and interactive with the group. He made sure we all stuck together and gave us helpful safety tips and instructions before our ride. I was concerned about my 73 year old mother keeping up but she did great and thoroughly enjoyed herself."
* A traveler said: "The transport was wonderful and the driver was excellent. He was punctual and polite and the trip was without any issues"
* A traveler said: "Stuart was an excellent knowledgeable guide who told us lots of interesting facts about Copenhagen. We really enjoyed the walking tour and recommend it!"
* A traveler said: "VERY friendly guy who sailed ⛵ our boat. He was very knowledgeable about the harbor. We saw some interesting things. We got to go onto an abandoned fort in the harbor."
* A traveler said: "This was one of the highlights of my trip. The tour guide was fantastic and very responsive and considerate. I got lucky as the weather was gorgeous the day I went. It’s so nice to get outside of the city and go on a tour that’s different and nice to get in nature as well. It’s a nice walk through the forest trail and the walk up the tower is very exciting. The guide also gives you some personal space so you can do the climb as fast or slow as you prefer and you have lots of time for gorgeous photos at the top. The 360 degree view from the top is spectacular. It’s also very easy to get to (of course with the tour guide driving) but you can take this tour in the morning and still have your afternoon free to go do other things. It’s only an hour out of the city but getting into the forest makes you feel like you’re in another world. I highly recommend this tour. You will not be disappointed. Thanks for a great tour!"
* A traveler said: "We are once again very happy with the Viator transfer service. The drivers are professionals and friendly. Easy pickup and drop-off, no worries for 3 adults, 3 teens and 10 yr old + summer luggage. Will continue to utilize Viator whenever traveling."
* A traveler said: "If you want to improve your night photos this is the way to do it. Heidi knows the places to go to help you raise your photo game to another level. She took us to a nice variety of places to highlight various camera settings. I Lear’s lot and got some great photos. I can’t say enough about this great tour."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Kunsthal Charlottenborg
- Langelinie Cruise Terminal
- Carlsberg Brewery
- Ny Carlsberg Glyptotek
- Fredensborg Palace (Fredensborg Slot)
- Tycho Brahe Planetarium
- Christiansborg Palace (Christiansborg Slot)
- Torvehallerne Market
- Amager Museum (Amagermuseet)
- National History Museum (Frederiksborg Slot)
- Nordre Toldbod Cruise Terminal
- Copenhagen Zoo
- Louisiana Museum of Modern Art
- Old Stock Exchange (Børsen)
- Lapidarium of Kings (Kongernes Lapidarium)
- City Hall Square (Radhuspladsen)
- Kronborg Castle (Kronborg Slot)
- Things to do in Rostock
- Things to do in Hamburg
- Things to do in Berlin
- Things to do in Potsdam
- Things to do in Gdansk
- Things to do in Poznan
- Things to do in Oslo
- Things to do in Kaliningrad
- Things to do in Leeuwarden
- Things to do in Stockholm
- Things to do in Amsterdam
- Things to do in Prague
- Things to do in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern
- Things to do in Northern Germany
- Things to do in North Holland