Top Copenhagen Food & Drink
23 results | All Copenhagen Tours
* A traveler said: "Great tour! A bit on the pricier side as far as tours go but well worth it if you like food and drink. Knowledgeable and friendly guide, good eats. Was interesting to learn about the history and culture through food. Highly recommend. Good for solo travelers - everyone on my tour was solo."
* A traveler said: "This was well worth the money just for the no wait because the wait time was 40 min. Food was good with good choice from Gold menu."
* A traveler said: "Really enjoyed the course and would certainly recommend. The instructor was clear, well organised and we produced 12 perfect Danish pastries. He provided lots of useful hints, tips and recipes."
* A traveler said: "Great 4-hour Danish baking class making traditional breads. 🇩🇰🥐🥖🍞🧈 Chef Thomas is a great instructor! My fave quote, "Pack your knives & go home!“"
* A traveler said: "Amazing way to see the city and enjoy great local food along the way. Try a bit of sip of everything-it is the best way to experience the culture! Nadia was a wonderful guide!"
* A traveler said: "Beautiful scenery. Pleasant guide. Helpful narration. The canals are intriguing, and Cooenhagen is quite lovely."
* A traveler said: "Sewn Eric was fantastic. Excellent experience he is knowledgeable and so friendly. The tour of the church ⛪ was Amazing, he told us in detail how it was built and stories about the King and Queen s. Krongborg Castle was also amazing. Would give it 10 stars 🌟."
* A traveler said: "Stuart was an excellent knowledgeable guide who told us lots of interesting facts about Copenhagen. We really enjoyed the walking tour and recommend it!"
* A traveler said: "great city, cool clubs and beautiful women, what more can you ask?"
* A traveler said: "I highly recommend this tour! Alex was so sweet & he took us to many cool places to try food & drink, & the ride itself was soooo fun! I felt like living a local life!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour with Marie! She was an excellent and well informed tour guide with both the food eaten at Christmas and the history of Christmas traditions in Denmark. As well as being informative she made our small group very welcome and relaxed and the tour was a lot of fun. Recommend this tour to everyone visiting Copenhagen at Christmas."
* A traveler said: "Great guide. Very funny and knowledgeable. He had a lot of stories to share and answered all my inquisitive questions."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Amager Museum (Amagermuseet)
- Christiansborg Palace (Christiansborg Slot)
- Rosenborg Castle Gardens (Kongens Have)
- Nordre Toldbod Cruise Terminal
- Ruins under Christiansborg Palace
- Fredensborg Palace (Fredensborg Slot)
- Hard Rock Cafe Copenhagen
- Freetown Christiania
- Thorvaldsens Museum
- National Museum of Denmark (Nationalmuseet)
- Tivoli Gardens
- Copenhagen Opera House (Operaen)
- City Hall Square (Radhuspladsen)
- Christian's Harbor (Christianshavn)
- Kunsthal Charlottenborg
- Castle Islet (Slotsholmen)
- Copenhagen Zoo
- Ocean Quay Cruise Port
- Things to do in Rostock
- Things to do in Hamburg
- Things to do in Berlin
- Things to do in Potsdam
- Things to do in Gdansk
- Things to do in Poznan
- Things to do in Oslo
- Things to do in Kaliningrad
- Things to do in Leeuwarden
- Things to do in Stockholm
- Things to do in Amsterdam
- Things to do in Prague
- Things to do in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern
- Things to do in Northern Germany
- Things to do in North Holland