City Hall Square (Radhuspladsen) Tours and Activities
European cities are known for their quaint public squares that showcase the best of local life. These kinetic epicenters of entertainment, commerce and cuisine seem to attract locals and travelers alike—particularly in Copenhagen. The centrally located City Hall Square (Radhuspladsen) is conveniently stationed in the middle of the city, near the iconic City Hall building.
Travelers who venture here are likely to stumble upon a performance or a protest, since this town square attracts as many artists as it does activists. In addition to the slice of local life City Hall Square offers visitors, travelers can also see some of the city’s major buildings, like Politikens Hus, Denmark’s top newspaper, and iconic sculptures like the Dragon Fountain and the Weather Girl here.
Tours and Activities to Experience City Hall Square (Radhuspladsen)
Frequently Asked Questions
- Bus tour - Copenhagen and Christiansborg 4 hours
- Copenhagen Shore Excursion: City Sightseeing Copenhagen Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
- Grand Panoramic Private Tour in Copenhagen
- Explore Copenhagen - the Capital of Denmark on Private Tour!
- Things to do in Rostock
- Things to do in Hamburg
- Things to do in Berlin
- Things to do in Potsdam
- Things to do in Gdansk
- Things to do in Poznan
- Things to do in Oslo
- Things to do in Kaliningrad
- Things to do in Leeuwarden
- Things to do in Stockholm
- Things to do in Amsterdam
- Things to do in Prague
- Things to do in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern
- Things to do in Northern Germany
- Things to do in North Holland