Casino Copenhagen Tours and Tickets
Sharing its Modernist home with the four-star Radisson Blu Scandinavia Hotel on Amager Island on the Øresund, Casino Copenhagen is the city’s only casino and the largest in Denmark. Its interior is a mass of subdued lighting and it has an atmosphere of subdued concentration; there are nearly 30 gaming tables for roulette, blackjack, poker and Texas Hold‘em players and the casino also offers more than 140 high-return slot machines in floodlit arcades. Live sports including horse racing and football can also be viewed on big screens.
There are several bars, restaurants and private members clubs on the premises, and unusually for informal Denmark, there is a smart-casual dress code that excludes sportswear, headgear, shorts and t-shirts for both sexes. A variety of casino packages are available to guests of the Radisson Blu Scandinavia Hotel and other visitors but these must be ordered in advance.
Copenhagen Casino is featured on sightseeing Copenhagen hop-on-and-off tours and shore excursions around Christiania.
Tours and Tickets to Experience Casino Copenhagen
- Lapidarium of Kings (Kongernes Lapidarium)
- Castle Islet (Slotsholmen)
- Christian's Harbor (Christianshavn)
- Old Stock Exchange (Børsen)
- Ny Carlsberg Glyptotek
- National Museum of Denmark (Nationalmuseet)
- Freetown Christiania
- Ruins under Christiansborg Palace
- Christiansborg Palace (Christiansborg Slot)
- Thorvaldsens Museum
- Tivoli Gardens
- Kunstforeningen Gl Strand
- City Hall Square (Radhuspladsen)
- Ocean Quay Cruise Port
- Kunsthal Charlottenborg