Top Colorado Walking Tours
81 results | All Colorado Tours
* A traveler said: "The entire tour was great! Tour guide Carla was nice and fun and seemed to be enjoying herself as much as the tour guests. The historical stories she told were informative. The fun facts and information she gave about the current state of Denver and its future were all relevant and interesting."
* A traveler said: "Had a wonderful time with Kristina. She was amazing tour guide. Would recommend this tour to anyone visiting Denver"
* A traveler said: "Variety of good food and sampling different restaurants. The tour was excellent. This review app is VERY annoying by requiring min. Characters. Next time I will just delete the email."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Lindsy was particularly helpful. She explained the whole history well and was very attentive to our questions."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful tour. Aaron was so kind and knowledgeable. Loved the tour!!! I learned so much about the amazing art of the RiNo district. This was my second time doing the tour and each time was different. Would definitely recommend."
* A traveler said: "Walt was knowledgeable, funny and a great storyteller. His 90 minute tour was chock full of ghost stories old and new, as well as plenty of Denver history. This tour is highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "It was a very enjoyable tour. Sheila was very knowledgeable and I learned a lot about Denver’s history."
* A traveler said: "I took the tour in the center of the city with Bill. The tour exceeded my expectations, walking was pleasant in the nice sunny day. Our guide Bill shared a lot of different story and advised different places to go. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "A fun way to Learn about the beginning history of Denver & whiskey and then also to hear current information about city locations we may enjoy visiting after the tour."
* A traveler said: "Brittany was amazing. Very friendly and knowledgeable. We had a great time. The food was really tasty as well. Even during these crazy times!!"
* A traveler said: "Eddie was a fantastic guide! He was very knowledgeable and friendly. I would definitely recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful driver great tour guide. Interesting tour. Just the right amount of time. Beautiful scenery"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Jed was extremely knowledgeable and helpful and we all had a super time! The hike difficulty was perfect for our group and the craft beer very tasty. I highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Great tour. Tour description matched itinerary/experience. Great views of Garden of the Gods and Pikes Peak."
* A traveler said: "Mike H. Was a fantastic guide and the hike couldn’t have been more memorable. The views were gorgeous, the hike itself was the right amount of duration and difficulty. I would highly recommend this for someone who loves to hike and has never been to the Rockies."
* A traveler said: "Loved Haley she was amazing!!! The history was great and she was knowledgeable!! Great walk which is about a mile! I will definitely go again!!!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour. The kids had a great time panning for treasure. Would recommend for a nice half day event."
* A traveler said: "Dave was great, fun and passionate about crafting beer. We had a great time, learning about brewing and about Denver's history. We got to meet some great people from other states. I would highly recommend the tour."
* A traveler said: "The tour was awesome Ben and Ryan are very good at their jobs. Safety conscious but made it fun. I’d definitely recommend it to others"
* A traveler said: "The walking food tour was great. Food choices were wonderful. Learning about Steamboat history was a nice addition."
* A traveler said: "Knowledgeable guide with a good loud voice. Derp dive into the history of Denver grafitti. We learned a lot that we never appreciated before."
* A traveler said: "stories/history/excellent guide/not too long or short/will go on her other tours on next visit......."
* A traveler said: "Fun time cool stories some of them pretty scary. The guide did an awesome job. Very knowledgeable. Thanks Matthew"
* A traveler said: "We had a great time with Stephanie! It was such a fun photo shoot and we look forward to seeing all the photos. We also got to see beautiful views of the mountains. Would definitely recommend to others."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- How to Get Around
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- Self-guided Tours & Rentals
- Walking Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Buffalo Bill Museum and Grave
- Great Sand Dunes National Park and Preserve
- Breckenridge Ski Resort
- Denver Civic Center Park
- Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park
- Denver Zoo
- Black Canyon of the Gunnison National Park
- Elitch Gardens Theme and Water Park
- Lookout Mountain
- Cheyenne Mountain Zoo
- United States Air Force Academy
- Grand Lake Colorado
- Denver 16th Street Mall
- Historic Downtown Durango
- Cave of the Winds Mountain Park
- Winter Park
- Durango & Silverton Narrow Gauge Railroad & Museum
- Georgetown Loop Railroad
- Animas River
- Hard Rock Cafe Denver
- Things to do in Denver
- Things to do in Breckenridge
- Things to do in Vail
- Things to do in Aspen
- Things to do in Colorado Springs
- Things to do in Fort Collins
- Things to do in Utah
- Things to do in New Mexico
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in Monument Valley
- Things to do in Albuquerque
- Things to do in Flagstaff
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Missouri
- Things to do in Texas