Top Colorado Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
265 results | All Colorado Tours
* A traveler said: "We had an excellent fun time with Kyle our tour guide , he explained every thing so well, it seems to me that I was reading a history book because he was so knowledgeable about the area; mountains , animal life and people that contributed to the development of this great state of Colorado."
* A traveler said: "Nice 1/2 day tour. Three stops. Clear Creek Canyon Park (20-30 min), Idaho Springs (30 min) and Echo Lake (30 min). It was a great way to get out of the Denver heat. Day was gorgeous. The driver/guide (Eddie, I believe) was absolutely fantastic. All in all a really nice trip."
* A traveler said: "Garden of the Gods and Pikes Peak are stunning natural environments. Our tour guide Mason had a wealth of knowledge on the history of the area as well as a great sense of humor. My suggestion would be to make the trip an hour longer so we could have more time to explore the garden of the Gods and manitou springs."
* A traveler said: "Great trip and excellent guide.. she was really knowledgeable and told us all the great spots to eat"
* A traveler said: "A lot of good information about this historical area of downtown Denver. The guide mixed interesting facts, historical stories and some tales along the way. He was knowledgeable with a good sense of humor. We got to see a lot of historical buildings, some new hip areas and great ideas for foodies to eat or drink."
* A traveler said: "Learning about the history of Denver from an extremely knowledgeable tour guide. Kristina was great and I would highly recommend her."
* A traveler said: "Tour guide was very knowledgeable on area and kept up great conversation. Great locations for stops and comfortable accomodations. Only small issue is that many shops are closed on Mondays."
* A traveler said: "Such a fun experience sampling some of Denver’s finest! Moderate amount of walking spent with new friends and fantastic guide Austin. Would highly recommend this tour to anyone!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was amazing. Not sure there is anyone who knows more about the state of Colorado. He made our day very memorable."
* A traveler said: "Shirley was excellent speaker. Knowledgeable, fun. Would recommend her and the tour, we did the two hour historic ghost tour."
* A traveler said: "All stops we’re worthwhile and the weather was wonderful so we could take lots of photos. We especially liked Golden and being able to have lunch near Clear Creek — a very special day!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Jed was extremely knowledgeable and helpful and we all had a super time! The hike difficulty was perfect for our group and the craft beer very tasty. I highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "I loved the Red Rock Amphitheater, the film showing how it started, and just the surrounding. The view of the mountains and Breckinridge in general. I wish we had more time so We could go on the gondola. Thanks to Jason for making this tour exceptional with all the information he provided. Great tour guide."
* A traveler said: "We loved seeing elk, mule deer and mountain goats and the breath taking beauty of the mountain. Our tour guide Alex was great, very informative."
* A traveler said: "Beautiful scenery. The driver (Jason) was very knowledgeable, had a great personality. Was a very careful driver. I just wish we could stay a little longer at the stops. Thank you , Jason, for a great tour. (From the ladies in Texas)."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful day trip out of Denver TO the stunning Rocky Mountains! Our tour guide Jed was knowledgeable, entertaining, and clearly loves what he does. The clean mountain air is a perfect respite from the daily grind. Highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful, easy day trip to experience Rocky Mountain National Park. Richard was an excellent, thoughtful guide. We saw elk & moose, had an idyllic picnic in a beautiful meadow, and had lots of chances to take short trails to viewpoints & scenic vistas."
* A traveler said: "We loved the Red Rocks amphitheater, it exceeded all expectations. We didn’t realize the museum would be so interesting therefore additional time would have been a plus. Alex is terrific! He added a lot with his engaging personality, knowledge and passion for Colorado. He made a great trip even better."
* A traveler said: "A great tour that you can learn a lot on but relate to the stuff they are saying. They explain things well and make sure you understand and see everything. They go above and beyond to make sure to do more things that you are interested in. I highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Shea is such a great guide!! Bummed that we were bumped from our original tour, but the views made up for it."
* A traveler said: "Both a really relaxing and fun experiencing. Visuals and music were great and the game room in the beginning was super nostalgic!"
* A traveler said: "It was a gorgeous day on the Glacier - we couldn't be any more happier with our wonderful tour guide Bree. She made sure we were all well taken care of and guided us to the best little spots on the mountain. It was fun, exciting and who could say no to some of the best pizza I've ever tasted!"
* A traveler said: "If you are in Denver looking for something fun to do please take a Scoot Tour. David and Jane are delightful hosts who patiently teach folks how to ride a scooter and then take you on a spin through the city. They are extremely patient, kind, thorough and considerate. We’d do it again!!"
* A traveler said: "Fun! Great way to discover parts of the city that we had never noticed. Took us 2 and a half hours at a relaxed pace. Could have been a little more challenging, but was fun nevertheless. Would recommend for a no stress afternoon exploring the city."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Buffalo Bill Museum and Grave
- Historic Downtown Durango
- Breckenridge Ski Resort
- Black Canyon of the Gunnison National Park
- Colorado State Capitol Building
- Keystone Resort
- Lookout Mountain
- Great Sand Dunes National Park and Preserve
- Denver Art Museum (DAM)
- Grand Lake Colorado
- Cave of the Winds Mountain Park
- Denver Mint
- Animas River
- Cheyenne Mountain Zoo
- Browns Canyon National Monument
- Denver Firefighters Museum
- Silver Queen Gondola
- Denver 16th Street Mall
- Durango & Silverton Narrow Gauge Railroad & Museum
- Denver Botanic Gardens
- Things to do in Denver
- Things to do in Breckenridge
- Things to do in Vail
- Things to do in Aspen
- Things to do in Colorado Springs
- Things to do in Fort Collins
- Things to do in Utah
- Things to do in New Mexico
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in Monument Valley
- Things to do in Albuquerque
- Things to do in Flagstaff
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Missouri
- Things to do in Texas