Top Colorado Sporting Events
57 results | All Colorado Tours
* A traveler said: "Tour guide was very knowledgeable on area and kept up great conversation. Great locations for stops and comfortable accomodations. Only small issue is that many shops are closed on Mondays."
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Cookie, was very educated on the history of the area, shared some really horrible jokes with us, and generally was just so much fun."
* A traveler said: "Mike H. Was a fantastic guide and the hike couldn’t have been more memorable. The views were gorgeous, the hike itself was the right amount of duration and difficulty. I would highly recommend this for someone who loves to hike and has never been to the Rockies."
* A traveler said: "Our group had a fantastic time on the Royal Gorge half day trip. Booking and check-in were very easy, and the staff were all super friendly and helpful. Our guide Critter was extremely knowledgeable and gave us some great local recommendations as well. We would definitely raft with him & RGR again!"
* A traveler said: "Royal Gorge Rafting did an excellent job of transporting us and going over all the safety issues. Our guide, Red, was awesome. This was my first rafting experience and it was great. Would highly recommend this trip."
* A traveler said: "Great trip and excellent guide.. she was really knowledgeable and told us all the great spots to eat"
* A traveler said: "I was really scared but Joaquin really calmed me down with his knowledge and confidence. He was an awesome guide. This adventure was probably the most fun thing I’ve ever done. So glad I didn’t chicken out. All the workers take their job very seriously and that was comforting. A lot could go wrong but these people know what they are doing. The scenery was breathtaking. I would definitely do this again if I ever pass this way again. Thanks Joaquin for keeping us safe."
* A traveler said: "Mike was a friendly and knowledgeable tour guide. He took us to great locations with outstanding scenery and provided details about each one. We’d definitely recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Enjoyed the back woods way off the trail with Jerid and his knowledge of the history of the Mountain and follage."
* A traveler said: "It was a perfect day with unbelievable views and our guide Brad really helped make the trip, totally hilarious. Couldn’t have been happier."
* A traveler said: "Good staff and made sure everyone had a chance to drive each car. Great experience! Highly recommended"
* A traveler said: "The views were breathtaking. Scenic drive with a great tour guide, Kyle. Couldn’t ask for a better day. Would definitely book another trip"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Jed was extremely knowledgeable and helpful and we all had a super time! The hike difficulty was perfect for our group and the craft beer very tasty. I highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "My husband will not stop talking about how much fun he had. Everyone was extremely professional and the pictures were amazing."
* A traveler said: "Even though it was 91 degrees in Denver, it was still an enjoyable ride. Our guide was very knowledgeable, patient and engaging."
* A traveler said: "Tom was a great guide. Gave us lots of information about the area. He was very caring in making sure I was comfortable. I am amputee he made sure when we would stop I could get out and see the beautiful scenery. Great tour!"
* A traveler said: "We had a fun time with Cookie as our guide! She showed us beautiful scenery and took pictures with us!! I highly recommend this tour and Cookie as your guide! Fun time!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent experience …. We enjoyed every minute of this activity, and got highly impressed with the professionalism of the staff. Vehicles were in great condition, staff was very knowledgeable of the equipment and mountain route, the tour was flexible and adjusted to the skills and expectation of drivers, and to top it off, a number of nice surprises to take home! 100% worth it….. if you visit the area don’t miss the chance to do this!"
* A traveler said: "Awesome experience.! The tour guide made the tour more exciting and he was full of knowledge. The scenery was very beautiful and peaceful. We also got to see a lot of the big horn sheep!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Winter Park
- Hard Rock Cafe Denver
- United States Air Force Academy
- Grand Lake Colorado
- Denver Center for the Performing Arts
- Cave of the Winds Mountain Park
- Black Canyon of the Gunnison National Park
- Durango & Silverton Narrow Gauge Railroad & Museum
- Denver Zoo
- Garden of the Gods
- Denver Museum of Nature & Science
- Denver Mint
- Children's Museum of Denver at Marsico Campus
- Arkansas River
- Denver Art Museum (DAM)
- Denver City Park
- Browns Canyon National Monument
- Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park
- Larimer Square
- Colorado State Capitol Building
- Things to do in Denver
- Things to do in Breckenridge
- Things to do in Vail
- Things to do in Aspen
- Things to do in Colorado Springs
- Things to do in Fort Collins
- Things to do in Utah
- Things to do in New Mexico
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in Monument Valley
- Things to do in Albuquerque
- Things to do in Flagstaff
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Missouri
- Things to do in Texas