Top Colorado Outdoor Activities
279 results | All Colorado Tours
* A traveler said: "The views were spectacular. Seeing elk was great. Had a good time. Guide was very knowledgeable and enjoyed him."
* A traveler said: "Such an amazing hiking trip! Our tour guide Jennifer was knowledgeable and so much fun that it felt like I was with a friend."
* A traveler said: "Braley was personable, enthusiastic and quite informative. Stunning scenery and nice stops. It was a great afternoon. Highly recommend for those who want an introduction to the mountains."
* A traveler said: "This trip was absolutely fabulous. Great itinerary and a wonderful guide. Highly recommend if you want a full day trip."
* A traveler said: "Great way to spend a day in Denver and make some new friends….anyone can handle the hike and the views are beautiful…Ariel was our awesome host!!"
* A traveler said: "Views were amazing Guide was great! Van was comfortable Lunch was provided and was very tasty. Xxxxxxxx"
* A traveler said: "We had a fantastic experience with Captain Zipline! Our guides, Brandon and Sherrie, were excellent at providing everyone of all adventure levels with a fun time. I highly recommend this excursion!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour. The kids had a great time panning for treasure. Would recommend for a nice half day event."
* A traveler said: "The guide made it fun and safe. We all felt 100% Comfortable in what we were doing. We also learned a lot about tge area."
* A traveler said: "Aside from the breath taking views, the trip from Denver to the summit and back was very entertaining due to our very knowledgeable and likable tour guide Jason. There were times my girlfriend and I sort of hogged conversation with him due to mutual interest in live music (his play list was awesome)."
* A traveler said: "The guides were very professional, organized and lots of fun. I love the way the tour lead up to the fastest and longest zip lines at the end! Definitely would recommend doing it. Only thing wrong was we were just getting into the groove and it was over!😀"
* A traveler said: "Brailey was an excellent tour guide and very knowledgeable. The Mountain views were amazing! Highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "Fun and exhilarating! Brad our guide was first of all safety conscience, certified, and really entertaining. After our first run, we all wanted to do it again so the raft was pulled out, loaded on the trailer and we started over!"
* A traveler said: "Dirt road with a “Colorado guardrail”. Great overview of the whole area. Our guide, Sketch, is a true asset to your company. A total entertainer with lots of stories and information. He knows his way around and made it so fun!"
* A traveler said: "Nice paced tour of Denver and the waterfront. Our tour guide was very helpful and kept us engaged and was able to show us some historical landmarks."
* A traveler said: "Our group had a fantastic time on the Royal Gorge half day trip. Booking and check-in were very easy, and the staff were all super friendly and helpful. Our guide Critter was extremely knowledgeable and gave us some great local recommendations as well. We would definitely raft with him & RGR again!"
* A traveler said: "Me, My wife and 3 little ones took the splash and dash rafting trip. The waters Were calm for the most part, which was perfect for the kids’enjoyment. The trip was well organized and very safe. Our guide , Jonathan was delightful and made the run lots of fun!"
* A traveler said: "Dan and Ladd were friendly,, knowledgeable, and supportive tour guides. The variety of scenery, terrains, and length of the tour was perfect. We were able to visit and learn things about Boulder we would never seen had we not gone on this tour."
* A traveler said: "Great guides made it enjoyable. Mild rapids was great for the first time and to learn. Definitely want to do it again In Some wilder rapids."
* A traveler said: "Working as a team in the raft for a common goal; the beauty of the canyon surrounding us, the challenge of the rapids and staying in the raft. Just the overall experience of being on the river and manuevering between the large rocks. It was fun and challenging but not too challenging. Just about right."
* A traveler said: "Chaz was an amazing guide! Very knowledgeable and made the trip so much fun! By far, we got the best guide! ☺️"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Active & Outdoor Classes
- Fun & Games
- In the Air
- Motor Sports
- Nature and Wildlife
- On the Ground
- On the Water
- Winter Sports
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park
- Black Canyon of the Gunnison National Park
- Denver Mint
- Breckenridge Ski Resort
- Denver 16th Street Mall
- Arkansas River
- Browns Canyon National Monument
- Denver City Park
- Buffalo Bill Museum and Grave
- Dinosaur Ridge
- United States Air Force Academy
- Lookout Mountain
- Keystone Resort
- Elitch Gardens Theme and Water Park
- Children's Museum of Denver at Marsico Campus
- Larimer Square
- Colorado State Capitol Building
- Denver Botanic Gardens
- Denver Center for the Performing Arts
- Denver Firefighters Museum
- Things to do in Denver
- Things to do in Breckenridge
- Things to do in Vail
- Things to do in Aspen
- Things to do in Colorado Springs
- Things to do in Fort Collins
- Things to do in Utah
- Things to do in New Mexico
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in Monument Valley
- Things to do in Albuquerque
- Things to do in Flagstaff
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Missouri
- Things to do in Texas