Top Colorado Fun & Games
62 results | All Colorado Tours
* A traveler said: "Our guide Jed was extremely knowledgeable and helpful and we all had a super time! The hike difficulty was perfect for our group and the craft beer very tasty. I highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "We loved the Red Rocks amphitheater, it exceeded all expectations. We didn’t realize the museum would be so interesting therefore additional time would have been a plus. Alex is terrific! He added a lot with his engaging personality, knowledge and passion for Colorado. He made a great trip even better."
* A traveler said: "Great way to spend a day in Denver and make some new friends….anyone can handle the hike and the views are beautiful…Ariel was our awesome host!!"
* A traveler said: "our guide, Brad did a great job. He suggested an additional stop at Red Rocks that was very enjoyable"
* A traveler said: "I've been to Denver a few times and regret not doing this tour the first time I visited Denver. Kristina, our tour guide, was fantastic! So knowledgeable and friendly. Pace of tour was perfect - slow enough for my 80 year old parents to manage but never dragged because of all the information Kristina was sharing with us."
* A traveler said: "If you are in Denver looking for something fun to do please take a Scoot Tour. David and Jane are delightful hosts who patiently teach folks how to ride a scooter and then take you on a spin through the city. They are extremely patient, kind, thorough and considerate. We’d do it again!!"
* A traveler said: "A great tour that you can learn a lot on but relate to the stuff they are saying. They explain things well and make sure you understand and see everything. They go above and beyond to make sure to do more things that you are interested in. I highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Karla took us to the Dairy block. I’ve lived in Denver for 50 years and never knew it was there. What a gem! We went back after to explore more and have lunch."
* A traveler said: "Great experience!! Beautiful weather at the summit & breathtaking views all day. Tour guide Rich was very friendly and knowledgeable"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Gary did a great job. He was very knowledgeable and has great people skills. Had a great time! Definitely would recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time with Stephanie! It was such a fun photo shoot and we look forward to seeing all the photos. We also got to see beautiful views of the mountains. Would definitely recommend to others."
* A traveler said: "Was a fun time and lots of laughs tried new beers wouldnt have tried on my own. Got to meet others from different states"
* A traveler said: "This stargazing tour was so much fun and educational. Luke is a wealth of celestial knowledge. We could have stayed far after the tour ended to talk and learn more. Definitely a must-do when in the Denver area."
* A traveler said: "I booked this as a fun excursion for the family thinking my daughter would dig it. Turns out it was fun for the grown-ups as well. I definitely recommend this for families. It is essentially an outdoor escape room. Tips: bring shoes that can get dirty, bring water bottles. Make sure you say hello to the donkeys! Great time!"
* A traveler said: "Fun! Great way to discover parts of the city that we had never noticed. Took us 2 and a half hours at a relaxed pace. Could have been a little more challenging, but was fun nevertheless. Would recommend for a no stress afternoon exploring the city."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Historic Downtown Durango
- Dinosaur Ridge
- United States Air Force Academy
- Colorado State Capitol Building
- Downtown Aquarium
- Lookout Mountain
- Children's Museum of Denver at Marsico Campus
- Durango & Silverton Narrow Gauge Railroad & Museum
- Denver Center for the Performing Arts
- Denver Mint
- Arkansas River
- Georgetown Loop Railroad
- Silver Queen Gondola
- Browns Canyon National Monument
- Breckenridge Ski Resort
- Denver City Park
- Garden of the Gods
- Denver Art Museum (DAM)
- Denver Civic Center Park
- Cave of the Winds Mountain Park
- Things to do in Denver
- Things to do in Breckenridge
- Things to do in Vail
- Things to do in Aspen
- Things to do in Colorado Springs
- Things to do in Fort Collins
- Things to do in Utah
- Things to do in New Mexico
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in Monument Valley
- Things to do in Albuquerque
- Things to do in Flagstaff
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Missouri
- Things to do in Texas