Top Colorado Food & Drink
40 results | All Colorado Tours
* A traveler said: "First of all, our tour guide Bonnie. Outstanding narrative, history of Denver. She was very animated, friendly and kept everyone engaged. The restaurants we went to were marvelous, Outstanding eats. I would highly recommend this walking tour and our guide Bonnie."
* A traveler said: "Was a fun time and lots of laughs tried new beers wouldnt have tried on my own. Got to meet others from different states"
* A traveler said: "Shea is such a great guide!! Bummed that we were bumped from our original tour, but the views made up for it."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Jed was extremely knowledgeable and helpful and we all had a super time! The hike difficulty was perfect for our group and the craft beer very tasty. I highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "A great way to see a portion of downtown Denver while learning about its history. We stopped at three bars, providing ample time to rest and quench our thirst before moving on."
* A traveler said: "Aside from the breath taking views, the trip from Denver to the summit and back was very entertaining due to our very knowledgeable and likable tour guide Jason. There were times my girlfriend and I sort of hogged conversation with him due to mutual interest in live music (his play list was awesome)."
* A traveler said: "Braley was personable, enthusiastic and quite informative. Stunning scenery and nice stops. It was a great afternoon. Highly recommend for those who want an introduction to the mountains."
* A traveler said: "All stops we’re worthwhile and the weather was wonderful so we could take lots of photos. We especially liked Golden and being able to have lunch near Clear Creek — a very special day!"
* A traveler said: "Karla took us to the Dairy block. I’ve lived in Denver for 50 years and never knew it was there. What a gem! We went back after to explore more and have lunch."
* A traveler said: "The guides were very professional, organized and lots of fun. I love the way the tour lead up to the fastest and longest zip lines at the end! Definitely would recommend doing it. Only thing wrong was we were just getting into the groove and it was over!😀"
* A traveler said: "Brittany was amazing. Very friendly and knowledgeable. We had a great time. The food was really tasty as well. Even during these crazy times!!"
* A traveler said: "Spooky awesome ghost tour👻. Had great time . Good tour guide with creepy stories of denver ghost. Higly Recommended ."
* A traveler said: "Great tour! You are going to love the city even more. Pick a sunny day, good shoes, put a smile on your face, and enjoy."
* A traveler said: "One of the nice things the tour did for us was it showed places in town that we would have never experienced on our own. We went places and ate things we would not have seen or ordered if we had never gone on the tour!"
* A traveler said: "Riding the Fat tire bike through the dirt trails. 👍. Going fast down the trails. Getting educated about Breckinridge history. It was Fun!"
* A traveler said: "Denny was a great, friendly and funny tour guide! He was very personable and provided a lot of helpful information."
* A traveler said: "Well that was a blast! What a great idea to combine a haunted places, ghost stories and pub crawl. All done in a really interesting, quaint & lively area. It was a lot of fun & we would most likely not have visited the area nor the pubs if we hadn’t taken the tour. To top it off, our guide Brittany was personable, knowledgeable and unhurried. Some in our group also had ghost stories, experiences of their own. A fun tour and a great guide."
* A traveler said: "So much fun!! We had a blast!! Rachel was a great guide ! Highly recommend this tour. It was very interactive! All the stops were great."
* A traveler said: "Great atmosphere, great food and staff went out of their way to make sure your experience was a good one."
* A traveler said: "Loved learning about the history of the area especially the prohibition era etc. Our guide, Heather, was great. Not only did she have tons of knowledge to share, she was easy to talk to and made it more fun. Loved the true speakeasy bars."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Children's Museum of Denver at Marsico Campus
- Denver Botanic Gardens
- Browns Canyon National Monument
- Denver Center for the Performing Arts
- Georgetown Loop Railroad
- Grand Lake Colorado
- Denver Mint
- Larimer Square
- Cheyenne Mountain Zoo
- Denver City Park
- Buffalo Bill Museum and Grave
- Red Rocks Park and Amphitheatre
- Durango & Silverton Narrow Gauge Railroad & Museum
- Denver 16th Street Mall
- United States Air Force Academy
- Denver Museum of Nature & Science
- Downtown Aquarium
- Lookout Mountain
- Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park
- Denver Art Museum (DAM)
- Things to do in Denver
- Things to do in Breckenridge
- Things to do in Vail
- Things to do in Aspen
- Things to do in Colorado Springs
- Things to do in Fort Collins
- Things to do in Utah
- Things to do in New Mexico
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in Monument Valley
- Things to do in Albuquerque
- Things to do in Flagstaff
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Missouri
- Things to do in Texas