Top Colorado Art & Culture
104 results | All Colorado Tours
* A traveler said: "Learning about the history of Denver from an extremely knowledgeable tour guide. Kristina was great and I would highly recommend her."
* A traveler said: "Garden of the Gods and Pikes Peak are stunning natural environments. Our tour guide Mason had a wealth of knowledge on the history of the area as well as a great sense of humor. My suggestion would be to make the trip an hour longer so we could have more time to explore the garden of the Gods and manitou springs."
* A traveler said: "Shirley was excellent speaker. Knowledgeable, fun. Would recommend her and the tour, we did the two hour historic ghost tour."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was amazing. Not sure there is anyone who knows more about the state of Colorado. He made our day very memorable."
* A traveler said: "Spooky awesome ghost tour👻. Had great time . Good tour guide with creepy stories of denver ghost. Higly Recommended ."
* A traveler said: "A great tour that you can learn a lot on but relate to the stuff they are saying. They explain things well and make sure you understand and see everything. They go above and beyond to make sure to do more things that you are interested in. I highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "A lot of good information about this historical area of downtown Denver. The guide mixed interesting facts, historical stories and some tales along the way. He was knowledgeable with a good sense of humor. We got to see a lot of historical buildings, some new hip areas and great ideas for foodies to eat or drink."
* A traveler said: "A great way to see a portion of downtown Denver while learning about its history. We stopped at three bars, providing ample time to rest and quench our thirst before moving on."
* A traveler said: "We had an excellent fun time with Kyle our tour guide , he explained every thing so well, it seems to me that I was reading a history book because he was so knowledgeable about the area; mountains , animal life and people that contributed to the development of this great state of Colorado."
* A traveler said: "Both a really relaxing and fun experiencing. Visuals and music were great and the game room in the beginning was super nostalgic!"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful tour. Aaron was so kind and knowledgeable. Loved the tour!!! I learned so much about the amazing art of the RiNo district. This was my second time doing the tour and each time was different. Would definitely recommend."
* A traveler said: "The guides were very professional, organized and lots of fun. I love the way the tour lead up to the fastest and longest zip lines at the end! Definitely would recommend doing it. Only thing wrong was we were just getting into the groove and it was over!😀"
* A traveler said: "Great trip and excellent guide.. she was really knowledgeable and told us all the great spots to eat"
* A traveler said: "Shea is such a great guide!! Bummed that we were bumped from our original tour, but the views made up for it."
* A traveler said: "Was a fun time and lots of laughs tried new beers wouldnt have tried on my own. Got to meet others from different states"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Jed was extremely knowledgeable and helpful and we all had a super time! The hike difficulty was perfect for our group and the craft beer very tasty. I highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Such a fun experience sampling some of Denver’s finest! Moderate amount of walking spent with new friends and fantastic guide Austin. Would highly recommend this tour to anyone!"
* A traveler said: "Brittany was amazing. Very friendly and knowledgeable. We had a great time. The food was really tasty as well. Even during these crazy times!!"
* A traveler said: "Nice 1/2 day tour. Three stops. Clear Creek Canyon Park (20-30 min), Idaho Springs (30 min) and Echo Lake (30 min). It was a great way to get out of the Denver heat. Day was gorgeous. The driver/guide (Eddie, I believe) was absolutely fantastic. All in all a really nice trip."
* A traveler said: "My wife and I were amazed by seeing first hand, everything - the equipment, the working conditions, the enormity of the mill and the events that took place. You gain such perspective on the history of not just mining and mill work, but life in America and the sacrifices made by ordinary men, children and families in extraordinary times."
* A traveler said: "Great tour. The kids had a great time panning for treasure. Would recommend for a nice half day event."
* A traveler said: "If you are in Denver looking for something fun to do please take a Scoot Tour. David and Jane are delightful hosts who patiently teach folks how to ride a scooter and then take you on a spin through the city. They are extremely patient, kind, thorough and considerate. We’d do it again!!"
* A traveler said: "The entire tour was memorable! Our guides, Geremy and Steve, were both very friendly, fun and knowledgeable. They made us feel welcome and at ease on our bikes. We only had 24 hours in Boulder and this was a perfect way to see the city!"
* A traveler said: "Mike was a friendly and knowledgeable tour guide. He took us to great locations with outstanding scenery and provided details about each one. We’d definitely recommend this tour."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Denver History and Highlights Small Group Walking Tour
- Small Group Tour of Pikes Peak and the Garden of the Gods from Denver
- Shared Half-Day Mountain Tour in Red Rocks Evergreen and Echo Lake
- Colorado Gold Rush Mountain and Mine Half-Day Tour from Denver
- Discover Rocky Mountain National Park from Denver or Boulder
- Things to do in Denver
- Things to do in Breckenridge
- Things to do in Vail
- Things to do in Aspen
- Things to do in Colorado Springs
- Things to do in Fort Collins
- Things to do in Utah
- Things to do in New Mexico
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in Monument Valley
- Things to do in Albuquerque
- Things to do in Flagstaff
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Missouri
- Things to do in Texas