* A traveler said: "Fabulous day and fantastic guide in Subash. Especially the conservation turtles and tsunami museum- be prepared it's quite upsetting. Great lunch. The walk to Jungle Beach is a little tricky so wear good footwear. The Fort area is fabulous and well worth a visit."
* A traveler said: "The tour took forever to get there. I would suggest staying in Sigirya for an overnight stay so you don't have to get up at 6am and get back by 7:30pm. If you could't like our situation then it is still worth it. Unique place but expect a lot of traffic in general in the car."
* A traveler said: "Well organised and professional. All sites visited as advertised. Our driver was courteous, professional and reliable."
* A traveler said: "My tour guide Keerthe was excellent and very helpful in making the tour best suited for me. The elephant safari and Sigiriya rock fortress were incredible. I liked my trip so much I booked a day trip to galle."
* A traveler said: "Mars our tour guide puts you at ease straight away upon meeting him he was very friendly and knowledgeable all throughout the whole tour. I would certainly recommend taking a tour with Mars. We had a fantastic time and saw some great sights which we would not have had the chance to see without him."
* A traveler said: "This tour was fantastic! We were picked up in Columbo in a large, air conditioned van. Our driver was wonderful and told us all about Sri Lanka during our drive. We stopped at a spice garden on the way there and a temple on the way home. He personally accompanied us on both stops. The campsite was clean and the staff was wonderful. They were very accommodating and helpful. The food was very good and we got to try some of the local favorites. The tent was clean and comfortable. The two safaris were perfect and our driver was great. He even took my camera and got some great shots of a Leopard when I couldn't see the Leopard myself. I highly recommend this trip for anyone looking for a once in a lifetime experience!"
* A traveler said: "We just did a 4 night tour in Easter holiday. The operator wad very accommodating to our request and the itinerary was flexible enough. The driver/ guide was nice and friendly. Overall excellent experience."
* A traveler said: "This was an excellent tour. Out guide, Cristo, was superb and made the trip thoroughly enjoyable."
* A traveler said: "The tour was very good and our driver was totally fantastic ....he went out if the way to show us around Colombo"
* A traveler said: "This was really a fantastic experience that brought you face to face with the true essence of Sri Lanka. Not the beaches and the tourists, but the people and their customs, history and traditions. My personal guide, Madushanka, was a wonderful, knowledgeable fellow that was by my side at every step of the journey. Helpful, knowledgeable and respectful, he really helped me understand the various sights and the culture of this amazing country. Additionally, the hotels I stayed were all wonderful venues that were clean and had all amenities and spacious rooms. I highly recommend this tour and Madushanka, if available."
* A traveler said: "Fun times.! Excellent way to see the city sites.. music, drinks, good food and good times. A must do while in Colombo."
* A traveler said: "This is a "must do" tour! Our tour guide Tharaka was amazing and very knowledgeable. He was very accommodating and didn't complain about the very long day we had. I recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "We took a private tour in Columbo. I use a mobility scooter, but am able to walk short distances,which was not a problem. The guide was extremely helpful, realised my limitations, and gave us a great tour accordingly. We visited 2 temples, and had a city tour. We than had lunch. We then negotiated to extend the tour to Galle, where we saw the fort, the fishermen on stilts, and the amazing turtle sanctuary. Our guide was informative, kind, courteous and polite throughout, cannot recommend him enough. Thank you."
* A traveler said: "Imran was an absolutely amazing tour guide. Took us to all the right places and provided lots of information about the locations and sites we were visiting. The vehicle was large, clean, and had air conditioning. I recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "A driver and a tour guide (from Apple vacations) picked me up from the hotel and we drove to a sea turtle preservation site near the ocean which was wonderful to see and experience, then a trip to Galle Fort where I walked all over the area near the beach, exploring its history and enjoying the wonderful views. The tour guide did a great job explaining the various sites, and accommodated all my requests. I had a wonderful time on this trip. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "We took this morning tour as an introduction to Colombo as we just moved here for a year. Quick response from the company when I had questions about a pick-up place since we were not at a hotel. Our guide, Shiyam, was awesome. Pick-up was right on time. He explained sites as we drove by and was an excellent guide when we went into temples, quietly explaining the traditions, etc. We did not feel rushed and he said several times that he could take us to other places of interest if we wanted. He is an experienced driver (20+ years) and we felt safe as he weaved in and out of traffic along with the rest of the tuk tuks and cars. It was enjoyable to talk with him about many things throughout the morning. He also bought us a bottle of water, refusing payment, when we mentioned we were getting thirsty. I highly recommend this tour!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Negombo
- Things to do in Kalutara
- Things to do in Bentota
- Things to do in Hikkaduwa
- Things to do in Kandy
- Things to do in Galle
- Things to do in Tuticorin
- Things to do in Kochi
- Things to do in Chennai
- Things to do in Bangalore
- Things to do in Southern Province
- Things to do in Central Sri Lanka
- Things to do in Nuwara Eliya
- Things to do in Northern Sri Lanka
- Things to do in Tamil Nadu