Top Cologne Food Tours
10 results | All Cologne Tours
* A traveler said: "A great tour giving you an insight to German beer and drinking culture, we visited places we would never have gone to without the tour, very informative and had a great time, a definite must !"
* A traveler said: "It was a very interesting, entertaining and enlightening tour. I would recommend the tour and our guid to any of our friends or family."
* A traveler said: "Highly recommend - no queueing, fabulous service, delicious food and of course great music! Loved it :"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was very good. Our group was small (only 4 guests). We saw a lot and learned a lot. If raining, bring an umbrella. It helps protect you from the rain during the stops where your guide tells you about the city."
* A traveler said: "Great evening cruise, definitely need to get to the boat early to get prime seating on the rooftop deck."
* A traveler said: "Loved learning about the history- wished we had done the tour earlier so we understood where we were walking around"
* A traveler said: "The City Tour Cologne was awesome. It was very informative and thorough. The history and building architecture make the trip well worth it. I would use City Tours again. You won't be disapointed."
* A traveler said: "Good Place to visit but you only need about 1&1/2 hrs . The chocolate making area is very intriguing"